• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
datsyuk_13_fan

All-Star Breakaway Challange

Rate this topic

A nice selection of tricksters there for sure, all will dazzle ya, but I'd say East has the slighter odds here.

However, since Getzlaf is probably the most excited to be there out of anyone though, I suspect him to be practicing his move left and right to try to make it worthwhile. I predict Getzlaf to have the best move.

A nice selection of tricksters there for sure, all will dazzle ya, but I'd say East has the slighter odds here.

However, since Getzlaf is probably the most excited to be there out of anyone though, I suspect him to be practicing his move left and right to try to make it worthwhile. I predict Getzlaf to have the best move.

I could see Getzlaf doing something ridiculous. He pulled off a nice move last year in the shootout.

Pavel ftw.. :)

btw how come Getzlaf is there too? Hes great player, but not really technical player though.

Getzlaf is alot like Lecavalier. The taller guys who have the ability to make dekes strickly with their long reach and smooth stride. Just because he isn't 5'9", 160, doesn't mean he isn't technical. He's a great puck handler.

What time does the skills competition start today anyway? I'm stuck at work until about 4 and I need to know if I need to have the wife DVR it for me.

Young Stars and Superskills starts tonight at 7:00PM Eastern and goes 'til 9:30PM, Edi.

Something funny that someone should try: imitate the ovechkin barrel roll goal. You definitely will not score, but the judges arent looking for goals, (only 1 point for goal) I think Ovechkin might actually try it himself.

in a practice Datsyuk once did 10 different dekes on 10 different attempts and scored every time

I wonder if these guys will take out their best in their arsenal, because then the goalies will see these moves for shootout in the regular season, or will the guys in the competition just do some ridiculous stuff that they wouldnt even try in the regular season shootout

I wonder if these guys will take out their best in their arsenal, because then the goalies will see these moves for shootout in the regular season, or will the guys in the competition just do some ridiculous stuff that they wouldnt even try in the regular season shootout

I'd be willing to bet it will be more crazy stuff, involving picking pucks up and using their skates more and stuff. Even though I'd like to see crazy legitimate dekes, I imagine we'll see more Robbie Schremp type stuff.