• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FunkedUp

OFFICIAL: Sundin Staying Put

Rate this topic

from toronto HF board... ****ing son of a ***** i've never been this pissed off at mats in my life! all i can say is **** you mats!!!! but can we get something out of that ********* mccabe? hahah they are just loving this....

from toronto HF board... ****ing son of a ***** i've never been this pissed off at mats in my life! all i can say is **** you mats!!!! but can we get something out of that ********* mccabe? hahah they are just loving this....

HFBoards might be the worst place in the history of earth. That said, little in this world makes me happier than angry, retarded Leafs fans.

I guess he's content with rotting in Toronto for the rest of his career with no remote chance of getting anywhere near the Stanley Cup.

I just think it's funny that those Toronto fans consider themselves "mediocre." Pretty arrogant to think they're that good, eh?

I don't see how anyone can call Sundin selfish or anything else. He has shown nothing but class throughout this whole situation. The no-trade clause was in his contract because the Leafs put it there. They have no one to blame for any of this but themselves. Sundin is a class act; it is not his responsibility to single-handedly try to turn the whole organization around by selling himself out. He does the best he can for that team every night on the ice. It's a shame Leafs fans can't see that.

It's just that some Leafs fans got caught up with all those 'draft pick and prospect' hype generated by TSN. They are just feeling a strong sense of denial When suddenly that delusion has been snatched away.

Seriously, did anyone think we were gonna give up anything useful to Leafs for his 3 month service? yet Leafs fans somehow thought they would get Kronwall out of him makes you realize how far they were from reality.

If they were to trade away their identity and send all the wrong messages from the top, they were heading to become another case of New York Rangers anyway, so I think in hindsight, this might turn out to be a good move.

I cannot leave my teammates and join another NHL club at this time," Sundin added. "I have never believed in the concept of a rental player. It is my belief that winning the Stanley Cup is the greatest thing you can achieve in hockey but for me, in order to appreciate it you have to have been part of the entire journey and that means October through June. I hope everyone will understand and respect my decision.

What a badass and respectable player. I'm not too keen on rental players myself and those comments just make me respect him more. Not to mention that I hope we sign him for the October to June journey..

Edited by Mudvayneowns91