• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

Pronger Suspended 8 Games

Rate this topic

Great. He sits for 8 meaningless games then comes back when the playoffs start. That's not much punishment. They should have made him sit the first round.

The Duckies are only 8 points ahead of the #9 team and they have 9 games left. If (God that would be sweet) they dropped the 8 games that Pronger sits and Parry is out, they would most likely not make the playoffs.

SO the question is can the Duckies win without Parry and Pronger. Boy, I'd be sweating if I was a Ducks fan.

Exactly why the media will push him to address why there's disparity in the two sentences. Must be a real reason then if he can't just say it's All-star vs. Dirtbag.

peace,

esteef

Doesn't Simon have a tribal heritage? That would explain the disproportionate sentencing between the two. :D

Guest Crymson

Further,

"I'd like to apologize to Ryan Kesler, the Vancouver Canucks, my teammates and the National Hockey League for my actions last Wednesday night," Pronger said in a statement Saturday.

"While I did not intend to injure Ryan, I respect the league's decision on this matter and look forward to returning to the ice and leading my teammates into the playoffs."

"We understand the NHL's determination to reduce skate-blade incidents and accept the process and Mr. Campbell's judgment," said Ducks general manager Brian Burke in a team-released statement.

These don't sound like things that Pronger or Burke would usually say. This reeks of some sort of plea-bargain; "Admit that you were wrong and apologize, and don't make a stink out of it, and you'll get a lesser suspension."

What utter BS.

Doesn't Simon have a tribal heritage? That would explain the disproportionate sentencing between the two. :D

Maybe he should sioux for lost wages?

Maybe he should sioux for lost wages?

"We understand the NHL's determination to reduce skate-blade incidents and accept the process and Mr. Campbell's judgment. We also stand behind our captain, a player with great character and leadership qualities that are critical to our club."

I think I'm going to puke....

Further,

These don't sound like things that Pronger or Burke would usually say. This reeks of some sort of plea-bargain; "Admit that you were wrong and apologize, and don't make a stink out of it, and you'll get a lesser suspension."

What utter BS.

Wow. Yup. Usually youd hear the typical bitching and whining from Burke. Right now hes thanking Campbell for the mandatory rest his captain is getting.

Oh come on, have a sense of humour, I thought that was funny.

It's the eighth time that Pronger has been suspended in his 14-year NHL career and his third in less than a year.

Wow, that says it all. Why is this goon still allowed to play in the league. 8 times! And 3 times in less than a year!

It's the eighth time that Pronger has been suspended in his 14-year NHL career and his third in less than a year.

Wow, that says it all. Why is this goon still allowed to play in the league. 8 times! And 3 times in less than a year!

Just to clarify I was laughing at the comment made about Pronger Physics and the over-reaction to the proper answer not being given. Nothing to do with Pronger himself. If my 10 posts in the other Pronger thread were read, all would know I have been a Long time Pronger hater.

3 suspensions in under one year. Obviously the message isn't getting through to Pronger. Does he not get that he could seriously injure or end someone's career through his careless play?

Which is exactly why someone needs to send him a message some other way, just like in "The Godfather"

"If you want justice, go to Don Corleone." :sly:

The Duckies are only 8 points ahead of the #9 team and they have 9 games left. If (God that would be sweet) they dropped the 8 games that Pronger sits and Parry is out, they would most likely not make the playoffs.

SO the question is can the Duckies win without Parry and Pronger. Boy, I'd be sweating if I was a Ducks fan.

I would love to see them drop to the 7th seed so we could see a Sharks - Ducks 1st round matchup.