• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

96Homer

4/2 GDT: Blackhawks 6, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

I am so excited I get to see Mac. Nobody'd better hijack this game, or I am going to exact vengeance upon them. :ph34r:

Yay, Homer's back, too!!! I bet Z plays, as well. But, if he doesn't it's OK -- rest him up for the playoffs.

Go, Wings! Go, DOM!!!

come on!!! 2 points to clinch!!! BOOYAH

4-2

Dats , Z , MAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!! mule en

Willy, Sharp

I think the Wings only need 1 point to clinch. San Jose can't pull ahead of the Wings or tie them in wins.

Interesting scenario: Chicago win tonight, Nashville and Vancouver lose tomorrow, then Chicago and Nashville beat the crap out of each other on Friday for the last playoff spot with Chicago winning. Sunday: Detroit can chose who their first round opponent is (Preds or Hawks) by either winning or losing to Chicago :)

Interesting scenario: Chicago win tonight, Nashville and Vancouver lose tomorrow, then Chicago and Nashville beat the crap out of each other on Friday for the last playoff spot with Chicago winning. Sunday: Detroit can chose who their first round opponent is (Preds or Hawks) by either winning or losing to Chicago :)

Ya, i was looking forward to possibly playing the Avs first round but thats out of the question now it looks like either Nashville, Vancouver or Chicago but the chances for the Hawks are slim to none.

Either way already got my ticket for Game #2.

Wings will clinch the cup tonight.. Hasek plays well.. GO WINGS GO

That would sure be nice! :rolleyes: Anyhow i think we need 1 pt to clinch the conference/pres trophy....

Can these boring central division games end soon enough? Maybe not even with a potential match-up with the Preds in the first round. sigh. :unsure:

That would sure be nice! :rolleyes: Anyhow i think we need 1 pt to clinch the conference/pres trophy....

Can these boring central division games end soon enough? Maybe not even with a potential match-up with the Preds in the first round. sigh. :unsure:

That's what I meant by cup :P

And Homer will not play tonight

At least the schedule's rumored to change next year.

i know they probably won't see much ice time, but i am like..beyond excited for that downey-drake-mac line.

i predict a blowout!

wings 4 (2 for mule, 1 for dats, 1 for mac*)

hawks w/a big ol goose egg

*-purely wishful thinking on my part. but i've got my fingers crossed!

so whos coaching tonight since downey, drake and dmac are all playing? it can't be Mike Babcock ;) ;)

THat is gonna be awesome!

I want dats to have like a 3 point night so he still has a shot at 100

My roommate is a Blackhawks fan....please don't let them win the season series. Please.

I can see it now....

"We won the season series! Haha! Detroit Sucks! Detroit Sucks! Who are the losers now?"

"Who is actually qualified for the playoffs?"

"Um......Detroit Sucks!"

:P

So we got someone on their boards, making good posts and not being an obnoxious troll. See how it goes.

"Go post on your own lame a** boards, dont come near us"

Kylee - "I find it ironically hilarious that so many people on this board are ready to demonize me because im a Red Wings fan. I actually do post on this board during other GDT's and games that i watch of the Hawks. i guess it's just impossible to enjoy watching both? i understand the old rivalry is fun and whatnot, but let's not be ridiculous."

"I'm not being ridiculous, but you dont see any of hawk fans going in your GDT and saying Go Hawks, we got class."

Kylee - "So you think me rooting for the hockey team i follow is not in class? because its on a Blackhawks message board? but you and all the people at the United Center can chant "DETROIT SUCKS" but thats okay?

and actually, yes Hawks fans do definitely go on the red wings board and post trouble making, immature, and obnoxious posts. do i generalize all hawks fan to be that way? of course not. but you seem to fit the bill though... "

"blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"

another hawks fan - "Give the dead wing fan a break... He knows our website is better and has the proper servers and tecnology to run smooth. Unlike the one for his team "

Class act, Hawkies. Anytime you need a good laugh, just log on to their boards.

People on the Hawkies boards think the Wings are desperate for the Prez Trophy and won't rest anybody; they're treating it like a Game 7, do or die for the playoff push tonight for them. Haha, half their posts are how they can't wait to be there in person to chant Deetroit sux!!

Must be awesome to know thats all you have to look forward to in life.

Think about it from a Hawks' fan's perspective.

1) Detroit sucks

2) The Blackhawks haven't made the playoffs in 4 years (not including the lockout, you know).

3) The Blackhawks need to win ALL of their games to get a sniff at the playoffs.

4) The Blackhawks are desperate

I could see the Blackhawks taking one of these games, but Both? I don't think so.

So we got someone on their boards, making good posts and not being an obnoxious troll. See how it goes.

"Go post on your own lame a** boards, dont come near us"

Kylee - "I find it ironically hilarious that so many people on this board are ready to demonize me because im a Red Wings fan. I actually do post on this board during other GDT's and games that i watch of the Hawks. i guess it's just impossible to enjoy watching both? i understand the old rivalry is fun and whatnot, but let's not be ridiculous."

"I'm not being ridiculous, but you dont see any of hawk fans going in your GDT and saying Go Hawks, we got class."

Kylee - "So you think me rooting for the hockey team i follow is not in class? because its on a Blackhawks message board? but you and all the people at the United Center can chant "DETROIT SUCKS" but thats okay?

and actually, yes Hawks fans do definitely go on the red wings board and post trouble making, immature, and obnoxious posts. do i generalize all hawks fan to be that way? of course not. but you seem to fit the bill though... "

"blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"

another hawks fan - "Give the dead wing fan a break... He knows our website is better and has the proper servers and tecnology to run smooth. Unlike the one for his team "

Class act, Hawkies. Anytime you need a good laugh, just log on to their boards.

As somebody who posts at the official boards and Blackhawkzone.com, you're wasting your time at the officials. Even as a die hard Hawks fan, a lot of the people there are idiots.

Blackhawkzone is where it's at. I don't want to speak for everybody that posts there, but the regular posters seem to combine a healthy rationale with a healthy hatred for Detroit. But we're not fogging idiots about it.

EDIT: Don't take my word for it. You'd probably get bitched out anyway once found out.

Edited by BlackhawksFan