• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

96Homer

4/2 GDT: Blackhawks 6, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

As somebody who posts at the official boards and Blackhawkzone.com, you're wasting your time at the officials. Even as a die hard Hawks fan, a lot of the people there are idiots.

Blackhawkzone is where it's at. I don't want to speak for everybody that posts there, but the regular posters seem to combine a healthy rationale with a healthy hatred for Detroit. But we're not fogging idiots about it.

No kidding. Despite being a Hawks fan, you know how to be on other people's boards without making a total ass of yourself. Any Wings fan on their boards...well I don't need to say how they react. Why not welcome someone who cheers for a rival team who posts rationally and isn't an ass? (such as Duck Guy). They sound almost as bad as Trashville fans. Geez, grow the f*** up.

Edited by Hockeytown0001

Wings 10

Hawks 0

Goalie with the shutout

Lidstrom = 4A, +10 (70pts, +51)

Datsyuk = +9, 6A (+50, 100pts)

Zetterberg = 4G, 6A (45G, 100pts)

Franzen = 4G (30 goals)

Flip = 1G (20 goals)

And thats all you need to know..

Edited by YoungGuns1340

And apparently, they're the most dedicated fans on Earth cause they already have like 100 posts in their GDT.

Isn't that in comparison to the message board at the Wings' official site that started a week ago?

Either way, I'm sure every team has a nice core of dedicated fans. The Blackhawks have had a dormant one for many, many years. The people that actually stuck around (like me) are quite happy about it. But you get a bunch of people who say "OMG KANE TAZE" and know next to nothing about the sport of hockey.

Ugh.. That Blackhawks board actually annoyed me. Most arrogant fans of a non-playoff team ever.

Ridiculous.

"Red Wings board only has three posts today. I don't think anyone's as dedicated as Blackhawk fans."

:annoyed:

why are the Hawks fans applauding throughout the anthem? I don't believe I've ever seen that before.

I do like the old-fashioned organ, but the singer is a little over the top.

Karen Newman rocks! :thumbup:

That was actually the tradition at the old Chicago Stadium. You haven't seen it because it's been that long since there have been enough fans to be heard in Chicago during the national anthem.