• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

96Homer

4/6 GDT: Red Wings 4, Blackhawks 1

Rate this topic

I've been wronger than wrong all season, so here goes one last prediction:

Hawks 98 (Lang-all of them), Wings 1 (Sammy blows on the puck from the press box).

Seriously, they've played very well against us, and have a good team despite not making the playoffs. They are playing for pride at this point, and defeating the Red Wings would be a nice way to end their season.

As others have said, as long as we come out of this with no injuries, I'll be happy.

NBC! Yes! I get to see the game! My Sunday School kids are getting dismissed 10 minutes early so I can make it home for the game.

Go Wings!

Go Dom!

Hello people!

Okay you must win tomorrow, beating the Hawks in regulation means the Oilers go up one more spot in the draft and Burkiepoo gets a worse pick....and who likes the Ducks anyway?

Quack

Although Dats has been a comsumate team player all year, I think he would really like to hit that

100 point barrier. So I'm predicting a Pasha clinic with the Wings winning a high scoring 5-4 and

Dats helping himself to a 2+2 game. Hank gets 2 goals to hit 45 and Rex finally scores one.

He's definitely got potential. In his debut game, he earned a couple penalty minutes, and although he didn't get any points, he was inches away from a goal and an assist, showing at the very least that he has a good hockey sense about him.

He's also about as energetic as you would expect a college hockey player to be, which is also a plus.

Uh...Getting penalty minutes is a bad thing unless you are fighting. He got 2 minutes for high sticking. I don't think that's something to brag about.

Yes he played well for his first game but the statement about the penalty is a little but silly

Andreas Lilja will go on a fighting rampage, with a fight in each period, each time KO-ing a helpless hawk.

On a serious note, Im looking forward to seeing Dmac play, and with Downey playing on the 3rd line Im praying he finally gets his first goal which will increase my man-love for him.

Last year I went to this game and Homer or Zetterberg weren't playing along with many others.

The Wings won that game 7-2. I would like to see a win with no injuries but really, I don't care what happens as long as it doesn't affect their post season run.

Last year I went to this game and Homer or Zetterberg weren't playing along with many others.

The Wings won that game 7-2. I would like to see a win with no injuries but really, I don't care what happens as long as it doesn't affect their post season run.

thats how im looking at it as well. as long as there are no injuries i'll be happy. let the cawks win as long as no one else gets hurt for all i care. they need a little sunshine anyways.

This is a game for individual records. THey should feed Dats and Z the puck all day so Dats can get his three points and Zetterberg can get his 45th. Oh, and how about a shutout so Hasek and Ozzie can get the Jennings?

Abdelkader not in the lineup today with Helm taking his place?? Not understanding the logic here if this is true

i know. i heard woody from fox2 news last night say that abdelkader was playing.thats what i thought we signed him for???

The lineups are just projected, doesn't mean that's how they are going to stay so you all don't need to freak out :) I couldn't find any info on whether or not abdelkader was playing or not.

The lineups are just projected, doesn't mean that's how they are going to stay so you all don't need to freak out :) I couldn't find any info on whether or not abdelkader was playing or not.

Helm could play while Dats/Z sits???

Here's what the lines looked like:

Datsyuk-Zetterberg-Holmstrom

Filppula-Franzen-Cleary

Drake-Hartigan-Downey

Hudler-Helm-McCarty

Out: Abdelkader.

Babcock, however, said he will dress 13 forwards for the warmup and then decide who gets scratched, though he did say McCarty and Helm would play. He indicated that Abdelkader might play.

According to MLIVE; also, sounds like Raffi's going to sit this one out.

I understand these are just projected lines, not mad at you guys ;)

I just think Babcock should take advantage of a game that really doesn't mean anything to see what Abdelkader can do before the playoffs start

NBC! Yes! I get to see the game! My Sunday School kids are getting dismissed 10 minutes early so I can make it home for the game.

Go Wings!

Go Dom!

Um, who scheduled this one?

::::::YAWN:::::

I too, finally get to watch a game on TV, but it's what? 6:16 am?

::::BIIIG YAWN::::::::

Need coffee.

Hello people!

Okay you must win tomorrow, beating the Hawks in regulation means the Oilers go up one more spot in the draft and Burkiepoo gets a worse pick....and who likes the Ducks anyway?

Quack

Well..... if that is the case, we needs to dress everyone! I would like nothing better than to see Burke's plan BLOW up in his face, or should I say beek!! GO WINGS!!!