• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 4, Predators 2

Rate this topic

Hudler hasn't done squat this game...

rest of the team has looked great!!

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!

anyone see that "Def Leppard" ad on the boards in game 1? What was that about? It's not there today... it was right between the benches in game 1.

i have to say, draper, drake, and sameulsson have looked much better in the playoffs so far than they did in most of the regular season. those injury breaks seem to have served them well.

Guest LivingtheDream
One of the more obvious statements one can make, but it can never be said too much :P

Amen to that.

Guest LivingtheDream

How stupid can Nashville be to take these penalties over and over when they need to get in the game? Unbelievable, but that's why they are a second rate team - go for the cheap shot over, actually trying to play.

Guest LivingtheDream
A minute or 3 after this PP wouldn't be a terrible time to take a bad penalty and hurt Tootoo.

I really like the way you think.

I'm sorry! Computers make this hard. I am really not a total jerk, just razzing, but I admit I have gone too far and will stop. By the way, I love Dom and between us, I never feel as tense with him in the net as, well, let's say as with "others." Dom is solid enough to take us a long long way.

it's OK, I am not mad at you. ** ~hehe, pink teet and Pierre...hehe~**

Dom is fine. I wish that two goals against hadn't "tarnished" his incredible effort in the first, in some fans' opinions. All some people will remember is the one that he could have stopped (one of them, he couldn't have). It's just a shame, that's all.

What this game needs is more Power Play for the Wings!! :thumbup:

I would like 5-2, please, Wings. Mule???

How stupid can Nashville be to take these penalties over and over when they need to get in the game? Unbelievable, but that's why they are a second rate team - go for the cheap shot over, actually trying to play.

Reminds me of another Western Conference team that NBC/Versus loves. :lol: