• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 4, Predators 2

Rate this topic

I love the guy, but Flip looks like crap. Is he sick, injured or what? Hudler has been a big zero as well. These boys need to smarten up and play.

Well, maybe he's not 100% fit after his groin and knee injuries?

Guest LivingtheDream
I don't think I've ever seen a commentator crew try and justify a team quite like these morons are doing for NBC. Talk about nuthugging the Predators.

You could easily forge a drinking game for each time they mention what more favorable outcome the score could be for Nashville.

Honestly, I think it is just for ratings and the show and hockey - they are trying to make it look like a real contest and play up the underdog.

Hey anyone using the NBC Zteerberg and Datsyuk cam? Kind of cool

I don't think I've ever seen a commentator crew try and justify a team quite like these morons are doing for NBC. Talk about nuthugging the Predators.

You could easily forge a drinking game for each time they mention what more favorable outcome the score could be for Nashville.

Let's not do that, the human body can only handle so much alcohol, and frankly, I like my liver not bitching at me, thank you :P

NBC took a hint from ABC/ESPN: "Anybody but the Wings." <_<

I mean, seriously. Whether it's regular season or playoffs, they seem to drool all over the opposition. Sure, they sometimes give credit to our players and team, but it's really disproportional compared to the praise they give the other team.

all of you who couldn't wait to come in here and freak out and trash Hasek the second something goes wrong (lilja) can eat it. You make me sick.

Hudler...

3-2

Are you serious? The same problems Hasek's had all year (consistency, fast terrible goals, poor positional play) that people have called out all year are obviously still a problem and you're upset that we're pissed about it now that it's happening when it counts more than ever????

You didn't see any of the playoffs games we used to play against the Avalanche, back when they were good? Talk about nuthugging.

Are you serious? The same problems Hasek's had all year (consistency, fast terrible goals, poor positional play) that people have called out all year are obviously still a problem and you're upset that we're pissed about it now that it's happening when it counts more than ever????

**ignore**