• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF Game 3 (4/14) GDT: Predators 5, Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

I'm surprisingly not nervous..

Maybe because no matter what we are still leading the series or because I know we are going to score...

Come on guys stop being negative right now and think we can do something.

*sigh* I have zero hope of us winning this one, it just wasn't in the cards, refs swallow the whisltes and it goes ot s*** for us each time.

I knew someone was going to post that.

much simpler to blame the goalie, esp. when it's Hasek. It couldn't possibly have been a defensive breakdown.... oh wait, that's exactly what it was.

But like I said, we keep it simple here. :thumbup:

I've never been a fan of sitting on a one-goal lead, no matter who you are or whether it's playoffs or regular season. With that much time left, doing that is suicide. Unfortunately the Red Wings got just what they deserved. Hopefully they can still pull off the win. I really wanted them to sweep this series so they could have some days off before Round 2.

much simpler to blame the goalie, esp. when it's Hasek. It couldn't possibly have been a defensive breakdown.... oh wait, that's exactly what it was.

But like I said, we keep it simple here. :thumbup:

It would be nice to bail us out once tonight though, and that he did not do

Guest Crymson
That we still have teh lead in the series so everything is fine. We should be up 3-0, which basically means sweep.

Hey look! It comes a-hole, always swooping in to be as negative as possible!

Go away.

LOL! Here comes every Hasek basher in creation... gotta love it.

I would say he didn't do it alone, but he did. He was all alone.

Great game, Wings. <_<

Rightfully so now more than ever. He's been lauded as "great" when he's been average at best all year continuing into these playoffs and he's crumbled under pressure now 3 times in two games. If you have no defense at all there is simply no excuse for that. None at all. I've been saying all year that I don't trust Dom like I used to with a lead. How many times does this breakdown stuff have to happen all year and in the playoffs before people wake up and realize this guy is average at best which is still saying a lot at 43, but none the less, he is average at best at this point in his career.

I'm surprisingly not nervous..

Maybe because no matter what we are still leading the series or because I know we are going to score...

Come on guys stop being negative right now and think we can do something.

I'm not nervous either really. Even if we lose I still think we'll win the series. I said Wings in 5 anyway, meaning we'd have to lose one somewhere along the line. Not that I want to, but still.