• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF Game 3 (4/14) GDT: Predators 5, Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

So this will be the first game i have to actually sit and tolerate the announcers... Oh the Joys!

I am going to take a shot everytime i hear the effing word DOC... cause by like the 20th time it won't phase me anymore.... typing should be fun too for all you in the live chat :D

1 1/2 t go!

All checked in at the hotel and the Heineken's flowing.

Go WINGS!

I'm there and I'll be cheering loud for each and every LGWer that can't make it to a game, be they: overseas, underfunded or whatever!

I am pumped!

WHY does this game have to be on a monday!? I have class 6-9pm on Mondays, errrr....looks like I'm going to be missing most of the game. :( And of course my prof doesn't allow laptops so I can't even check the score! <_<

oh well,

GO WINGS!

Will someone please post the link for the non-sopcast website to watch the game on?

Thanks so much :)

mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:54953

with VLC player - go to open network stream - http url - and enter the address

Playoff beard update: Itchy, borderline raw feeling in some spots.

post-2531-1208207927.jpg

Gameday jersey selection: Yzerman white.

Prediction: Red Wings 5 (Datsyuk, Cleary, Franzen, Cleary, Filppula) , Predators 2 (Who cares?).

Most Wing goals come in the third when Nashville starts to get desperate. Cleary responds to being demoted by knocking two in.

No, I'm talking about this one guy's website where he streams it right on the website. No need for VLC, or Sopcast, or anything.

Thanks, though :)

Yeah sorry I already talked to the guy and he is doing the Pittsburgh game instead. In fact both Rags2Riches and JTV are doing the Pitts/Ott game. Only links so far are sopcast and that link I posted. Sorry. I'll post if anything comes up though.

Edited by Son of a Wing

The game is on CBC tonight, and I saw you live in Edm

I don't think so. It's on TSN. They are showing the Senators Penguins and Avalanche Wild games tonight.

I don't think so. It's on TSN. They are showing the Senators Penguins and Avalanche Wild games tonight.

Wings and Preds won be picked up on CBC until game 4. hopefully the last game of the series.

Hmmm, let's see.... Wings are playing tonight, i'm doing nothing tonight... odd coincidence. What should I do?

revisit melrose's predictions, assemble a highlight reel of Sammy's goals, try not to puke while watching the ugliest home jerseys ever put on an nhl team. (mustard?>wtf?)

Yeah I know, he was talking a bout the sens/pens game so I was saying he lives in EDM he should be able to watch the game ;)