• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF Game 3 (4/14) GDT: Predators 5, Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

revisit melrose's predictions, assemble a highlight reel of Sammy's goals, try not to puke while watching the ugliest home jerseys ever put on an nhl team. (mustard?>wtf?)

im curious, what was Melrose's prediction?

Guest ForeChecK
Why would you say the forbidden word on not only a gameday, but the playoffs?

Because we are the redwings and they are the predators.

No amount of Jynxing can overcome the sheer power of the Red Wings.

Because we are the redwings and they are the predators.

No amount of Jynxing can overcome the sheer power of the Red Wings.

LA Kings... idk

I'm thinking that if Nashville's going to win a game and start turning this series around, it'll be tonight. If they lose tonight, it's over Wednesday. That said, I think it could be a tight one. They've got home ice and they haven't been annihilated yet. They've got plenty to build off of in the first two games despite the losses. If Ellis keeps it tight which he likely will, I could see us losing this game.

I'm not trying to be pessimistic because I think there are just as many reasons why the Wings can win it and go on to finish them off Wednesday. I'm just saying, I'm feeling like this one's '50-50' if any one is. The Wings will have to play pretty hard I think no matter which way it goes to be in a good position for game 4. If they win I think they'll have to grind it out and if they lose, they better lose it in a close manner or I wouldn't be shocked to see Nashville win Game 4.

That said, I really hope we sweep! Extra rest and more time for me to study/practice for finals next week!

Edited by gcom007

Predators 16, Red Wings 2

Against all odds, 14 of the 16 Predators goals are scored when Red Wings players "accidentally" knock pucks into their own net. A fuming Gary Bettman, the NHL commissioner, is seen making a beeline for Red Wings GM Kenny Holland's JLA office after the game, apparently suspecting foul play on the part of the Red Wings. Detroit coach Mike Babcock, wearing a grin from ear to ear, was asked how such an outrageous number of pucks could have been shot into the net by Detroit sticks in one game. "I have no idea. Just one of those crazy things. You boys wanna come outside and see my new Maybach?" Babcock then led a cadre of reports out of the dressing room to see his new super luxury automobile. Reports that $100 bills were falling out of his suit pockets by the dozens could not be confirmed.

Nashville country music star Tim McGraw was on hand for the game, but was nowhere to be found after the 2nd intermission despite a scheduled TV appearance in the 3rd with VS. McGraw was later found outside the arena near a dumpster, next to Predators forward Jordin Tootoo's sense of honor and coach Barry Trotz's neck.

Predators 16, Red Wings 2

Against all odds, 14 of the 16 Predators goals are scored when Red Wings players "accidentally" knock pucks into their own net. A fuming Gary Bettman, the NHL commissioner, is seen making a beeline for Red Wings GM Kenny Holland's JLA office after the game, apparently suspecting foul play on the part of the Red Wings. Detroit coach Mike Babcock, wearing a grin from ear to ear, was asked how such an outrageous number of pucks could have been shot into the net by Detroit sticks in one game. "I have no idea. Just one of those crazy things. You boys wanna come outside and see my new Maybach?" Babcock then led a cadre of reports out of the dressing room to see his new super luxury automobile. Reports that $100 bills were falling out of his suit pockets by the dozens could not be confirmed.

Nashville country music star Tim McGraw was on hand for the game, but was nowhere to be found after the 2nd intermission despite a scheduled TV appearance in the 3rd with VS. McGraw was later found outside the arena near a dumpster, next to Predators forward Jordin Tootoo's sense of honor and coach Barry Trotz's neck.

nice. :lol:

I must respectfully disagree. WCF's maybe, but not the first round. No, we don't want 7 games, but the Wings get sloppy when they get too much rest.

Wings have too many players carrying injuries, or just back from injury. A few days off to let themselves heal properly will do Draper, Stuart, Holmstrom,Cleary and Maltby the world of good.

As for tonight, I'm repeating my prediction of a wings goal waived off for goalie interference. Other than that, gunna be tight, Dom needs to make the big saves early doors.......I sense OT :unsure:

Perfection. :cool:

The on-ice officials' bifocals were found not too far away. They couldn't see well enough to find the dumpster.