• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF Game 3 (4/14) GDT: Predators 5, Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

anyone have the windows media player link for the game tonight?

mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:54953

855k, Vs. Direct

Edited by Xitium

Because we are the redwings and they are the predators.

No amount of Jynxing can overcome the sheer power of the Red Wings.

No man.. I used the 's' word once during the game against Nashville when we were winning by a big margin and I was all confident... then Nashville hit up three quick ones so I edited it out of my original post.

Change it for me because I am officially a superstitious loser.

Edited by cirov19

please don't tell me the Versus crew is going to suck up to the Preds all night, too? :rolleyes:

I don't think Strader could do that.

I also didn't think Panger would bash the Wings either and thats already happened, so...

Arnott says they're getting goals from everybody....who the hell is he talking about? Tootoo and one other....congrats.

Shhh, let Arnott have his moment in the spotlife, cause' the rest of the game it's going to be about the dominating Wings' forwards

For Comcast, what's the HD channel for this game? We haven't signed up but my neighbors aren't either and they've been getting way more HD content than they should with their ATSC tuner despite the fact that they're just paying for analog service and don't have the Comcast Digital Cable box. But you gotta enter the channels manually, so, any help?

mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:54953

855k, Vs. Direct

All I'm getting is audio. The video is nothing but a brightly colored scramble.

I really didn't want to watch this on tv since I'll be getting the Bubba feed from Fox. Oh well.......

Almost game time.. Detroit needs to fend off anything Nashville throws their way. Nashville doesn't want to look bad in front of their fans. Detroit needs to make them. Kill all their confidence. Silence the crowd. Übernehmen Sie die Welt, HEIL DEN.. nevermind. :P

Looking for the win! Let's go Red Wings!