• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

timothy1997

RWNHQ: April 18, 2008

Rate this topic

let me try this again. :)

Can we get a headcount on who is interested in going to watch the wings play with fellow LGW members.

I am off that day and the next so I am open for anything, as long as its legal. :P

I perfer Troy because I think its a central location for a lot of people but open to other suggestions.

Thoughts?

I am not sure what my plans are for Friday yet (it seems like there was something I was supposed to be doing). But if I can make it I think it sounds like fun. I work about a block from there.

For some stupid reason I thought this was Saturday. Friday my sister has an art exhibition in Lansing...and I stupidly promised her I'd be there months ago. Gah!

HR40 this is why I never book ANYTHING during playoff months no matter how far out people ask :)

tsk tsk!

HR40 this is why I never book ANYTHING during playoff months no matter how far out people ask :)

tsk tsk!

i would have planned a party last saturday but i had to work. Go figure I am off this saturday and could have had the party that day....if only the red wings were playing.

For some stupid reason I thought this was Saturday. Friday my sister has an art exhibition in Lansing...and I stupidly promised her I'd be there months ago. Gah!

Personally, I would back out of the previous engagement and take my chances on forgiveness later. Your sis knows that you are a fan(atic), right? Send flowers (girls like that kind of thing, I hear) and join us at Champps. She couldn't stay mad forever, right?

note: I have bummed some folks out before cuz HOCKY MATTERS after all. but that's just me.

:( i'd love to go, but i already made plans to watch game five at b-dubs in southgate w/a few friends. if anyone wants to meet us up there though, of course all fellow lgw-ers are always welcome!

No offense, but you posted a thread to get people together and you were concerned about driving too far. From what I thought, Tim started a new thread for you and was accomidating a location that was closer to you, not everyone else.

I even made it a point to IM and PM you to talk to you about it...

Ouch....

Hell, I have finals all next week and I am taking a break more than likely from studying and driving to meet up with the crew to watch the game.

I think we should take roll call, see whee everyone lives now and then decide on a spot to meet maybe, it is up to Tim and HM.

Tim and HM, I will PM you guys my cell number Wednesday night.

-Rob

Edited by Rivalred

I understand and you have to keep your promise to your sis... If it is her art being on display for a reward or so forth, she needs your support...

I think we should take roll call, see whee everyone lives now and then decide on a spot to meet maybe, it is up to Tim and HM.

-Rob

I sent you a pm, Rob.

C'mon folks! Let's see a show of support! Sign up now!

No offense, but you posted a thread to get people together and you were concerned about driving too far. From what I thought, Tim started a new thread for you and was accomidating a location that was closer to you, not everyone else.

I even made it a point to IM and PM you to talk to you about it...

Ouch....

Hell, I have finals all next week and I am taking a break more than likely from studying and driving to meet up with the crew to watch the game.

-Rob

yeah, but i didn't specify a day. and i already have plans for game five. don't like..be offended, man. i still want to do this!

This sounds so fun but no can do. There is literally no way I can break this engagement. I will be watching game 5 in Lansing. My sister has made accomodations already. But we should get together some other time. Round 2?

yeah, but i didn't specify a day. and i already have plans for game five. don't like..be offended, man. i still want to do this!

look at HR40's comment next to find out my idea of when we can do another one. It's ok because she already said it. I won't say it yet tho. :P

look at HR40's comment next to find out my idea of when we can do another one. It's ok because she already said it. I won't say it yet tho. :P

alright. i'm officially in for round two. so now it HAS to happen. :thumbup:

I sent you a pm, Rob.

C'mon folks! Let's see a show of support! Sign up now!

Thanks Dan.

I got it....

It is going to be cool to meet some other members from the board. I missed out meeting SWF and VIB16 due to school/work/family issues before.

HR40 I am counting on you coming sooner or later... I am sure we wil have a hoot talking about lesions and hyperreflexia. :lol:

Edited by Rivalred

HR40 I am counting on you coming sooner or later... I am sure we wil have a hoot talking about lesions and hyperreflexia. :lol:

I will! That will be awesome!

Look guys, I'm so confident in our abilities to lock up a spot in round 2 I'm saying I'll see you guys then. Woo!