• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF Game 4 GDT: Predators 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

if you don't realize that I am being sarcastic, I am seriously concerned about you. Please don't be ridiculous.

And nothing I say should sway what you think about any player. If I had that power, the bashers here would implode and go away. Grow up and stop trying to blame me for how you feel about Dom.

Carry on with your bad self.

I know you're being sarcastic, but the fact that it crossed your mind to say it at all, that's what continues to concern me. Obsessive is putting it lightly. And I'm not blaming you, I'm just alerting you to the fact that you only make the situation worse. Props.

oh, yay, look who's here. Why don't you people worry about the Wings instead of trashing me?

Because you're not very smart. You would rather blame anyone and everyone else instead of the true problem. Who let in 2 goals late last game to lose the game? Who let in 3 goals tonight after he said he was "More Focused"

Have people been watching the game for the last 10 minutes? Just because we havent scored doesnt mean we arent playing well. We played like crap the first period, but we were all there in the 2nd period. Except Hasek. It pisses me off to no end that if that sieve wasnt in net, itd only be 2-1 right now. But still. This team is coming on and the top line is gonna get a LOT of minutes in that third period. And well have Osgood backing us up instead of Hasek. Thank god.

Sadly you're quite correct. The fans at Detroit come across as being nowhere near as loud as the Nashvile fans, for whatever reason the crowd at the Joe is just exceedinly average.

i just hope that changes i watch every game on tv and it just sounds so dead there...i would really like for someone to explain that to me. seriously just puts me to shame that a city that has NO rich hockey history to it is so much more louder than one that has so much more going for it....well not now.

Positives from period 2:

- Ozzie has not let in a goal

-

-

-

-

-

...I can't really fill in the rest of these.

actually, the team started playing and put some effort into the game.

if they were able to wear Preds a little bit down in 1st and have some

luck Wings can win this game still. they seem to have picked it up and

be going in right direction.

will it work. I hope. that's 2 goals and Ellis is no monster. if they put

enough hustle and outwork Preds they'll at least tie it in regulation

and then...

I wonder if Osgood will get the start next game.

That was an interesting stat - The Preds D has 12pts in the series and the Wings D has 6. That either means Lids and Raf need to shoot more, we've got to get to the points, or Dom has to start stopping point shots.

Guest Jeremy88
Because the whole point of being a fan is to support your team during the ups and downs, not only during the ups.

If my team downright sucks and is losing because of that, and if they're my favorite team, I'll still watch.....but if they're the #1 team in the league and are playing like crap, why do they deserve my time? They don't.

Because you're not very smart. You would rather blame anyone and everyone else instead of the true problem. Who let in 2 goals late last game to lose the game? Who let in 3 goals tonight after he said he was "More Focused"

You win as a team and you lose as a team. Hasek isn't the main reason the Wings are about to lose two in a row. Nashville is doing a great job stopping our puck control game, and getting shots to our net. They aren't giving our guys space to setup plays in their zone, and that's the problem.

actually, the team started playing and put some effort into the game.

if they were able to wear Preds a little bit down in 1st and have some

luck Wings can win this game still. they seem to have picked it up and

be going in right direction.

will it work. I hope. that's 2 goals and Ellis is no monster. if they put

enough hustle and outwork Preds they'll at least tie it in regulation

and then...

Yep. They had fire to finish it out, but all fire, no head. Patience, patience, patience...

If this were the regular season, I'd still be confident of a Detroit victory. I'd still be fairly certain they could score 2 or more goals in 20 minutes and make a contest of the game.

Sadly this is the playoffs and my confidence has deserted me.