• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF Game 4 GDT: Predators 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

the fact that NASHVILLE'S fans are a hell of a lot louder than red wings fan at the joe seriously just puzzles me...if i ever in my lifetime am able to go to the Joe and watch the wings i would be yelling my ass off, having NASHVILLE fans show you up is just down right pathetic i really hope the joe is at its loudest the next game.

Sadly you're quite correct. The fans at Detroit come across as being nowhere near as loud as the Nashvile fans, for whatever reason the crowd at the Joe is just exceedinly average.

I'm fine getting out of this period down 3-1. Hopefully in the intermission we can get our composure, relax and get focused. We're killing ourselves now by not taking our time on these plays. We've gotta slow it down a bit and be patient. That power play went nowhere because we looked frantic. Some descent chances, but they'd be better if we were a bit more patient. Take it to the room and build off the positives. We can absolutely score 3 goals in the 3rd. We have the potential. We just gotta stop doing whatever it is we've been doing and start playing our game.

Guest Jeremy88

if the wings aren't gonna give effort and play well, why should i give effort and cheer????

screw this, i'd rather watch hannah montana

You are incredible. You are exactly right, they never want to play in front of Dom. Never. Get real. Maybe when a goalie lets in a shot from the blue line that was not tipped nor screened 11 seconds after they get back into the game is deflating?

oh, yay, look who's here. Why don't you people worry about the Wings instead of trashing me?

Man, there is a big difference in skill between the 1st PPU and the 2nd PPU. The 2nd unit cant even get something going.

Instead of setting anything up PPU 2 fires blindly at the net, even if 1 or none of our guys are anywhere near it.

Why would you shoot when one good guy is standing there next to 3 bad guys?

I'm fine getting out of this period down 3-1. Hopefully in the intermission we can get our composure, relax and get focused. We're killing ourselves now by not taking our time on these plays. We've gotta slow it down a bit and be patient. That power play went nowhere because we looked frantic. Some descent chances, but they'd be better if we were a bit more patient. Take it to the room and build off the positives. We can absolutely score 3 goals in the 3rd. We have the potential. We just gotta stop doing whatever it is we've been doing and start playing our game.

Kinda what everyone said during the 1st intermission isn't it?

if the wings aren't gonna give effort and play well, why should i give effort and cheer????

screw this, i'd rather watch hannah montana

Because the whole point of being a fan is to support your team during the ups and downs, not only during the ups.

Where's the fire?

Seriously, supposedly Babcock isn't passive behind the bench.

What needs to happen for this time to get a fire lit under it's collective ass?

This is the most pathetic effort I've seen in a long time - probably since the LA King series in 2001.

No fire, no defense, no offense and sure as hell their "crisp passing and sharp skating" isn't going to win s*** in the playoffs without a consistent intensity that this team honestly has NOT shown all year long in the first place.

Sadly you're quite correct. The fans at Detroit come across as being nowhere near as loud as the Nashvile fans, for whatever reason the crowd at the Joe is just exceedinly average.

it's been that way since 2003.

Ozzy needs to be our guy for the rest of the playoffs.

We need Abdelkader in the lineup, He besides Kronner actually hits people.

Datsyuk and Zetterberg need to wake up when it comes to 5 on 5 play.

word on abdelkader