• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

Pierre McGuire: I'm officially on the bandwagon....

Rate this topic

Guest GordieSid&Ted

after only 1 period of paying closer attention to Pierre McGuire, one can only assume he has something against the Detroit Red Wings.

People have been saying this for a good while now but I never noticed it and chalked it up to slappies just not liking something he had to say. Well, in this case, those people have a legitimate beef as I have seen it myself now. Those folks were right.

Pierre McGuire is a ****** bag.

Edited by GordieSid&Ted

When he yelled "Welcome to Smashville baby!" about 15 min into the period I about vomited.

I thought that these guys were supposed to be somewhat unbiased and not outwardly pull for one team or another?

He is an unprofessional turd and a lowlife. I'll bet he got his ass beat and his lunch money stolen a lot as a kid.

after only 1 period of paying closer attention to Pierre McGuire, one can only assume he has something against the Detroit Red Wings.

People have been saying this for a good while now but I never noticed it and chalked it up to slappies just not liking something he had to say. Well, in this case, those people have a legitimate beef as I have seen it myself now. Those folks were right.

I am proud that you have come over, and had the gall to eat your crow. :thumbup:

i met him... in person he's a very nice guy. on TV he's an idiot and says dumb, negative stuff all game. in games 1 and 2 all he did was rip on Ellis. Now he loves him. He's all about calling out the negatives, which is fine in my opinion, if only the stuff he says wouldn't be so idiotic. he puts a bad name on hockey.

You too? I'm not ready to call him scum, lowlife....not with people like this to better apply the term to (perspective please, people). But after listening to him talk about how Nashville had really come out hitting and Detroit was doing OK but Nashville's really cranked it up! and it sure looked like the other way round to me, I'm starting to see this.

When he yelled "Welcome to Smashville baby!" about 15 min into the period I about vomited.

I thought that these guys were supposed to be somewhat unbiased and not outwardly pull for one team or another?

He is an unprofessional turd and a lowlife. I'll bet he got his ass beat and his lunch money stolen a lot as a kid.

Ok. I understand what is being said about perspective and I agree. The guy isn't an axe murderer (as far as we know). Maybe he is a nice guy, helps old ladies cross the street, etc.

If I met him in person, I would probably come away with a different attitude but until then:

As a hockey commentator / analyst he is an unprofessional turd and a lowlife who probably got lunch money stolen blah, blah, blah.

http://ihatepierremcguire.com/

Nah. You're a homer. ;)

Welcome, GS&T. See, we're not ALWAYS slappies. Sometimes we see things for what they really are. And as it was said before...McGuire actually looked NAUSEOUS when he had to intro that Lidstrom segment. Of course, right afterward, he just talked about Bobby Orr and Milbury had to get the conversation back on topic.

What was it in particular that turned you?

The most retarded thing I've heard him say yet happened in the 1st period today when McGuire was crediting the CROWD as being responsible for Detroit's turnovers.....

You caught that too? That just completely baffled me.

I hear nobody in here admitting he was right at least when the "goaltending controversy" apparently came true like he was predicting (please for the love of god no goaltending debates, I like both goalies equally). Everybody was all over his behind saying there would be no controversy in terms of who was starting at least. Well look what happened...

I do not understand why people care so much about what he has to say and get so worked up with what he says. There's a mute button on the TV if he's that torturous to listen to.

And no, I don't care one way or the other what he or any other broadcasters have to say during games or about the Red Wings, etc.

i never really thought or cared about it before this series but its just coming out of him now,

did you see that smug little fruitcake in the interviews after the win?

This **** loaths the Wings it tears him apart to see them score goals and win games, what a scumbag, what a sorry excuse for a human being, how can you be in that position and be so biased?

I hope he cries himself to sleep on his cock-shaped pillow tonight, good, i love that we get to this little smug talking chump. GO WINGS!!!!! in your face pierre you twerp.

video: (watch his body language and smugness in the interviews)

P.S - If the Wings win the cup an alien spawn will bust out of Pierre's chest and then take shelter underground until next season were it will find another host to help loath the Red Wings for another year.

Edited by Yak19