• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

WCSF Game 4 GDT: Red Wings 8, Avalanche 2

Rate this topic

No way. That was a Game 7 with two all-world lineups for a trip to the Cup Finals.

This was a round 2 matchup Game 4 against Colorado's AHL affiliate.

Not to mention Patrick Roy's last game...

Could this be Joe Sakic's? This could easily be the last game Forsberg's involved with an NHL organization.

Even though it's the Divealanche I'm not enjoying this so much. I hope they take the foot off the gas.

There's no point in trying to embarass them further. It's a sweep and we're up by 6 freakin goals.

This.

I missed the first half of the games.

Have some of you forgotten the motto: Show no mercy! Leave no doubt!

Keep scoring goals and don't let off of Colorado! Theyu're an AHL team and you should beat them like one. Don't give any chances.

Franzen breaks Howe's franchise record for goals in a playoff series.

Franzen also becomes the fastest player to reach 10 goals in the postseason in the past 15 years.

If, god forbid, we go all the way, Franzen would be a no brainer for the Conn Smythe.

I kind of feel bad for the Avs. They are getting thoroughly embarrassed. Do I want the wings to quit? No. It's fun watching them skate all over a team. But I still do have some compassion for the opponent. We haev lost in the playoffs many times in recent memory and I know how it feels to see your team go down. But this game is pathetic from the Av's standpoint.

I'm sure the wings will go into a defensive mode for most of the 3rd.

Even though it's the Divealanche I'm not enjoying this so much. I hope they take the foot off the gas.

There's no point in trying to embarass them further. It's a sweep and we're up by 6 freakin goals.

I'm sorry but I HATE this attitude, so much.

Why do you have to take pity on the opposition? You should NEVER let up, keep going 'till the end. Nothing good comes from letting up.

to the fans' credit, they're still pretty into it when the avs even skate into the zone.

i don't think i'd be so enthused if i were in their shoes.

I am thinking that if I were in their shoes I would try to make it fun for myself in the only way possible and cheer for the Wings.

Even though it's not the same I went to a U-20 World Cup game last year Canada vs. Chile. First of all the Chileans were the whiniest, most diving team I've ever seend in my life but of course they destroyed Canada in every way (the score was only 3-0, thank God)... but I ended up joining in the Chileans with their cheers and buying a jersey.

What a riot.

Franzen breaks Howe's franchise record for goals in a playoff series.

Franzen also becomes the fastest player to reach 10 goals in the postseason in the past 15 years.

If, god forbid, we go all the way, Franzen would be a no brainer for the Conn Smythe.

And at 9 goals, he has scored more than the ENTIRE Avs team (8)