• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

WCSF Game 4 GDT: Red Wings 8, Avalanche 2

Rate this topic

WXYT just said that Franzen has more goals in the series than the Avs do MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's been like that since Game 1 I think! It's great to see Franzens' name up there with Sakic and Jagr for the fastest to 10 goals in the playoffs in the record books.

Anyone else think this shuold be a "Message game" to Dallas? The Wings need to keep scoring and tearing Colorado apart to intimidate Dallas a little. This is the worst shellacking in the playoffs so far of any team, isn't it?

Totally agreed Aussie... You take pity on the opponent in a third grade girls soccer game, not in an NHL playoff game. Never let up.... Don't develop any bad habits. I understand switching to a more defensive posture but don't let up.

In professional sports when the game is supposed to be near equal and competitive, you should NEVER let up.

Don't use third grade girls soccer as an example. Enough of that 'girl' s***. Just any younger sporting event.

I don't feel sorry for the avs one bit. They should have spent money somewhere else and not on Forsberg. Its their fault they are trying to relive the 96-02 days.

Edited by Jericho613

what would it hurt?

The Wings have been a different team since Osgood's been on the ice. Ozzie has not lost a game yet. No way would they put Hasek back in net. As you can see he's still razor sharp tonight, he needs to stay that way.

Wow. This is just.....amazing.

Let's just hope the Avs don't go goon in the third.

We want everybody healthy and rarin' to go in the next round!

That's why Lilja's playing 10 minutes this period ;)