• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Viperar

Z's goal number 1

Rate this topic

oh without a doubt. absolutely the best goal of the playoffs thus far

reminds me of the couple goals Yzerman scored on his back or falling down...just impossible goals....i think one was a milestone marker against pittsburgh, maybe even for his 500th if i remember.

totally like an yzerman play in the prime of his career....but this was in the playoffs.

you know what, just like healey said before the game....the Wings look on a mission now.....whether Colorado was healthy or not, it's done....the Wings are now the team to beat , and Colorado wouldnt do it even healthy.

FOR ONCE THEY SAID SOMETHING NICE ABOUT DETROIT ON TSN...which is even harder to believe than that goal by Z.

Funny how these "experts " on TSN are starting to say the Wings should win it all (except that bonehead who always sucks, bob mackenzie)....all these same people unanimously chose colorado as the winner of the series before game one...saying colorado in 5. yeah right.

lol oh well, point of this thread is HOLY DAMN HE!! that goal was AMAZING...and Dats just was patient, and somehow knew Zetts would do something amazing with it.

WOW!

Edited by Wingsor

Anyone find it on Youtube yet, I need to watch it again...and again.

Epic.

(edited because I found a better quality vid)

Edited by RedRockit

reminds me of the couple goals Yzerman scored on his back or falling down...just impossible goals....i think one was a milestone marker against pittsburgh, maybe even for his 500th if i remember.

totally like an yzerman play in the prime of his career....but this was in the playoffs.

you know what, just like healey said before the game....the Wings look on a mission now.....whether Colorado was healthy or not, it's done....the Wings are now the team to beat , and Colorado wouldnt do it even healthy.

FOR ONCE THEY SAID SOMETHING NICE ABOUT DETROIT ON TSN...which is even harder to believe than that goal by Z.

Funny how these "experts " on TSN are starting to say the Wings should win it all (except that bonehead who always sucks, bob mackenzie)....all these same people unanimously chose colorado as the winner of the series before game one...saying colorado in 5. yeah right.

lol oh well, point of this thread is HOLY DAMN HE!! that goal was AMAZING...and Dats just was patient, and somehow knew Zetts would do something amazing with it.

WOW!

I thought Yzermans 500th came against good ol' Patrick Roy! I could be wrong though, but for some reason thats what i see in my head when i think of his 500th. anyone know?

The Yzerman goal happened in the 89-90 season. I remember it because I was going thru MOS school in Albany, GA and the game was on ESPN. I was like WTF just happened, simply awesome.

Edited by pjgj13

As though if I couldn't have been in a better mood!!! This totally just made my day!!! :w00t2:

i thought about texting or calling you to tell you but didnt wanna wake you

WOW!

These playoffs are going great for our boys right now, our offense is scoring, our defense is on the puck. If only we had a halfway decent goalie.... <_<

I hate how no matter what we do TSN and all the analysts never give Osgood the respect he deserves. He has come a long way to get to this point and as much as I feel bad for Hasek I would love to see Osgood lead us to another cup.

Osgood may have the best defense in front of him but he deserves respect since he is one of the top goalies in the NHL, just look at his playoff stats!

GAA: Osgood 1.52 ---- #1 in NHL

SV%: Osgood .937 ---- #3 in NHL

Go Osgood!!

not better than Nash, right?

comin out of the woodwork when the abilities of a blue jacket is called into question huh? haha. just messin with ya.

i think the rick nash goal appears more impressive (and it might be) because he simply OWNED two d mean and a goalie by himself. stick flailing trying to do anything to stop the guy and no dice. ridiculous goal.

the goal by hank is insane as well as he could not see the net, possibly even blind to where the puck and goalie are, and still ROOFED THE s*** out of it. amazing.

i give the edge to nash just because it was more fun to watch. all long and drawn out with the puck on a string. he could have been out there for days schooling yotes it seemed.

but that goal by hank was by far the best goal in the playoffs from all the games i can recall.

Guest nutz2u
He so reminded me of Robert Lang on that goal.

:D

You just made me laugh out loud. Priceless.

And no one has mentioned Valeri Kamensky's goal yet? I mean yeah, it happened when the rivalry was heated but it still deserves some credit.

This was actually the first goal I thought of when Sasha scored his last night

You just made me laugh out loud. Priceless.

i dont get it haha

ps. i just loveee how pretty much everyone on HF boards is saying how it wasnt that good of a goal. surprise surprise.