• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

barnettkid14

2008 Photoshop War: Red Wings vs. Stars

Rate this topic

I think the joke is since he was letting in beach balls, you had to revert to your backup/other goalie. I know, I know, you guys like Osgood better anyways.

Are you going to keep reposting the same things we saw last round? Make your own, it is more fun that way. :thumbup:

teetimeEditScreen.gif

Edited by Xitium

Someone has to make one with something along the lines of "House of Horrors" and have JLA as that, seeing how Turco plays there. I had the idea, but I don't have photoshop to be able to create something.

I think the joke is since he was letting in beach balls, you had to revert to your backup/other goalie. I know, I know, you guys like Osgood better anyways.

No, its just that our "back-up" goalie lead the league in GAA this season, and is 6-0 in the playoffs.

That being said, it isn't the best trash talk to make comments about our "back-up" goalie when you compare Turco's numbers against Detroit to Osgood's numbers against Dallas. That just makes Dallas fans look silly.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

Matt - are you going to do a new avatar for this series or what?

What about that wings target on the stars (instead of the avalanche)

post-141-1210107860.jpg

Please? i need a new home screen for my cell phone!!

Dallas_Wings_Scope.jpg

Here's the best I could do with MS Paint.

Edited by McCartyFanForLife

My personal favorite, and current wallpaper on my computer is "Hold still, please." Still LOL~

it's a dead heat amongst Matt, Thunderpriest, and three or four others. Detroit fans have the edge on photoshop... hands down over any other boards. Clever, without resorting to ugliness and grossness.

Well done, everyone. :thumbup:

Edited by puckloo39