• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
JayUp88

D Mac First Pitch

Rate this topic

The Detroit Red Wings Darren McCarty throws out the first pitch before the Detroit Tigers game against the Boston Red Sox in Detroit, MI on Monday, May 5, 2008

Good to see D mac at the game!

Macfirstpitch.jpg

macfirstpitch2.jpg

macfistpitch3.jpg

I was at the game last night for my birthday. I'm not really a baseball person though, so to me Mac was the best part of the whole game.

How did he do? Did the crowed treat him good?

f all them (former; crow eating) naysayers! mac is still the king of the d!

seriously the tale of d-mac just keeps on getting better and better.

Edited by hallelujahlogic

How did he do? Did the crowed treat him good?

Everyone went crazy, at least where I was sitting. I screamed my lungs out, don't worry. I cheered more for him than I did for the Tigers. But some girl next to me was like "ew he has no teeth" and I said "well he plays hockey, not baseball. There's actually contact." But yeah there was a huge applause for Mac, and he deserves it.

But some girl next to me was like "ew he has no teeth" and I said "well he plays hockey, not baseball. There's actually contact."

Amen! I always think of a movie I saw once. One of the characters was supposed to have been a Blueshirt during the last cup run. At one point he says something like "Baseball is the only sport I know where you can sleep through half the game and still be called a professional athlete."

Mac"s such a beauty! Can of chew in his pocket, toss'n out the first pitch. Man I'm glad he's back!

Actually, it looks like there's 2 tins in there.... I love Mac and so glad he's back, fits right in.. DMAC DMAC :clap:

Wow he was ready for the baseball game. You can see what appears to be two cans of chew in his pocket. Glad to see D Mac turn it all around. Hopefully the grind line will be back to what it once was and make Dallas remember why the league feared them.

Actually, it looks like there's 2 tins in there.... I love Mac and so glad he's back, fits right in.. DMAC DMAC :clap:

Yeah, I was looking in that area too. Wonder what brand it is....I may just have to walk up to him and say "hey, babe, can I have a pinch?" and see what he does....

Seriously, it's great to see him get some love. He's a true inspiration to anyone who has ever thought of giving up.

I don't know about the Iphone but I agree with whoever said they were gonna ask Mac what he chews. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Copey since thats what about half the boys in the show are dippin.

I don't know about the Iphone but I agree with whoever said they were gonna ask Mac what he chews. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Copey since thats what about half the boys in the show are dippin.

That's probably a pretty safe bet. I wonder if both of those dins were done by the end of the game