• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 4 GDT: Stars 3, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

It would actually make sense that the reason for the confetti is because they know Dallas will not have another win at home this year, which would mean no stanley cup, and a waste of confetti. The fans on the other hand ... I'd be cheering if we stayed alive in that situation. Which will hopefully never happen....

Mhmmm.. that's right every single person in Dallas is a cowboy. :thumbup:

OH.MY.GOD.

Nobody in Dallas dresses like a goddamn cowboy. It's those dumbasses in Fort Worth who do that s***.

15yiv6p.jpg

PAY OFF, BETMAN was there the only reason that goal was disallowed.

Dallas won witht the refs help It was as if the wings were told to play like crap. and let them win. How can a team being so supurb, totaly break down with no energy. very fishy

well, the difference was franzen. but if you don't like my posts, don't read them. ignore me, i'm fine with that.

I don't have a problem with you at all.

Franzen does make a big difference but just because he's out doesn't mean the Wings are all of sudden a one line team. That's just what I think..

The Holmstrom goal was an absolute embarrassment and O'Halloran should never see another game in the playoffs, but I have to give Dallas credit. Turco stood on his head for his team and they were good when they had to be down the stretch despite being on their heels, and in the end it was more than a 1-goal game so Dallas truly did beat us.

Despite having so many of our players off tonight I think there's a good lesson in this lose that we're going to have to face adversity come the SCF so we might as well get used to making adjustments now before that happens.

Also I'm hoping this cements O'Halloran out of the SCF as well.

when the series started i thought we would win not sweep but win, and considering the way the stars took this game if thats how a win comes to them then so be it, this will fuel us up for the next game at home, dallas had to catch a pathetic break to win, how do u celebrate that win? they should have left the ice heads down, no worries just do what we've been doing and we'll be fine.

oh ya i knew the NHL did charity work but not in thier games, come on now but its o.k, thnx for getting us more fueled in these playoffs.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Yak19

I don't have a problem with you at all.

Franzen does make a big difference but just because he's out doesn't mean the Wings are all of sudden a one line team. That's just what I think..

i'm just pissed, that's all. i don't take losing well!! :blush: never have. but the fact is that sammy, cleary, and flip have done nothing this series with franzen out. they need to step it up.

Replace Sammy with Abdelkater. That kid has fire, and Sammy has nothing. He was pretty good at the beginning of the playoffs, but now he is back to his old ways. I swear two of those goals were because of Sammy giveaways.

Filppula needs to start finishing his checks. I have seen so many times where he has a perfect chance to lay on a good hit, but passes it up. No one passes a hit up on him. I believe he would produce more if he would start hitting.

I really hope Sammy is gone next year.

here's to hoping the Stars' plane crashes on the way to the Joe.***

here's to hoping those referees contract the bubonic plague and die the worst death in the history of Earth.***

here's to the Wings in 5.

*** jokes, guys. chill out a little?

Edited by fastballspecial

OH.MY.GOD.

Nobody in Dallas dresses like a goddamn cowboy. It's those dumbasses in Fort Worth who do that s***.

OH.MY.GOD.

It's called SARCASM... I have like 12 cousins who live around Dallas/Fortworth in Louisville. I was defending you, moron.

I know im prolly beating a dead horse with a dead cat here, but damn If I can figure out how Sammy is more worthless than Ott sitting on his ass...and still getting the puck stolen from him.....

I was speechless at that and bam Morrow scores the 3rd goal....

Not even gonna comment on the F*cktarded Sutherland No-goal, but wow.....just simply amazing

here's to hoping the Stars' plane crashes on the way to the Joe.

here's to hoping those referees contract the bubonic plague and die the worst death in the history of Earth.

Joking or not that's completely uncalled for. We are not Blues fan.

So everyone was hoping this was a sweep. ELN was even saying that I was like it's not gonna beeeeeee.........

At any rate..it just means the SCF is going to start a little later than planned by all the sweep wishers..

Winning the Stanley Cup is a hard fought BATTLE......

Just means it's going to be easier to get to Game 5 of the SCF.... :) yippee!!!

here's to hoping those referees contract the bubonic plague and die the worst death in the history of Earth.

The first statement is a litlle harsh, but let's hope the 2nd one happens.

wishing for the Stars' plane to crash is just stupid. It's storming here (tornado just north of me) and in Dallas... I hope the Wings are careful leaving Big D. :angel:

I should probably get off the computer. Thunder, lightening, ACK!!

On we go to Saturday. Wings in 5!!! and no bogus disallowed goals. :ph34r:

:scared::blink::thumbdown::o:shocking:

:caution:

...I think that about says it all for you, oh yeah, IDIOT...

No point bashing Sammy too much...everyon knows he's a 3rd line player playing on the second line because the roster isn't totall balanced. If grigs had tunred up like he was before the accident or if the jackets had been willing to give us feds for as little as the caps, it wouldn't be an issue. Thought flip played pretty well tonight...cleary was in and out, but was very close to scoring twice. Ralf seemed a little off, and I think Stuart gould have imposed himself more. Cheli was gritty but slow as we know, and ledbda still offers little beyond decent passing and great speed. helm looked lively, and huds was impressive again...d-mac a little off the pace, and ZDH were inches from being at their dominant best. Malts and Drapes were good again, but would benefit from someone with more offence than Drake....mybe sammy next year to keep them company? If Franzen was fit we win tonight, as his size around the net was missed...

Oh well, tough game to lose. However, after winning both games at home, I'm sure the goal was to split in Dallas, and we did. Winning both games would have been a bonus. Despite the goal being called off, I thought Dallas was the better team tonight, and deserved to win.

Sometimes when a team is on a roll like we were, you get a little lazy because things are always going your way. I don't want us to be lazy going into the Stanley Cup Finals. We'll be refocused, and ready to win the Western Conference Title at home on Saturday.