• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 4 GDT: Stars 3, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Terrible officiating. Whatever. If this were a 2-1 series, I'd be pissed. It's not. It's 3-0. They now have to beat us at home twice. That's not going to happen. Further, every game we play is more time for Franzen to recover.

f***.

Well.. Turco has to win at the Joe eventually... but NOT SATURDAY.

And also, nice miss Lidstrom... it didn't really matter because we had no chance at that point anyways but Jesus...

Detroit fails to win 10 in a row.

Detroit fails to eliminate a team when they had the chance for the first time in 11 years.

We look like Dallas now.

Edited by Nero

Dammit.

Dallas played better, and in the long run deserved to win the game. Though it's a shame to think that we had control with the disallowed goal. That could have completely deflated Stars, and (for all intents and purposes) ended the series...

Ah well. Back to the Joe we go!

Now you're thinking like me. I've always said that the way to prevent blocked shots is to just aim for the head. The other team will eventually get the message.

FWIW, I've always said the same thing.

Well, it wasn't meant to be tonight. Full credit to Dallas, they played a great game. Sure, the Wings didn't get the breaks, but they've been getting ALL the breaks during this playoff run so far. It had to go the other way eventually.

just wasn't our game. there were SEVERAL empty nets that our boys completely bombed in the last few minutes. datsyuk? lidstrom? anyone?

f*** it. we haven't won a series at home yet this playoffs. it'd be good for the home-town fans.