• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 4, Stars 1

Rate this topic

Is there a working online feed anywhere tonight? My DVR's gonna kick in at 9:00 (taping two shows, one of them being House, one of them being one of wifey's shows) and I'm gonna lose my TV feed.

I'm taping House as well! My DVR gives me the option of taping another channel, so I don't have to switch....

Is there a working online feed anywhere tonight? My DVR's gonna kick in at 9:00 (taping two shows, one of them being House, one of them being one of wifey's shows) and I'm gonna lose my TV feed.

Sopcast streaming link for tonight: sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/38858 ]TBN, 555k, VLC req.

Non-sopcast link for tonight: http://www.justin.tv/richsportsonline

Enjoy!

can people seriously please try to get over the "announcer bias" on whichever network they're listening to?

it's like anything positive said about the Wings somehow isn't heard.

I've been trying to get over it. :lol:

Hey, there was a bunch of positive stuff just said about Drake. No complaints there.

How true...Osgood has blown bigger leads than this...they just gotta keep their mind on the prize

at the end of the game

It's not Ozzy that's blown the leads...

I think I get it. After trying to understand for 3 minutes lmao.

So like.. if I wanted other people to read your post, I would bump it?

If I am wrong just say I'm wrong and don't bother explaining.

Yeah it's more for threads though. So like if there was a thread from 3 months ago that's on page 10, that you thought was relevant now you could post in it to 'bump' it to the first page so people would see it again.

In a thread like this where like 20% of posts get read I think the term bump is also applicable.

I'm shocked.

What???

Buy the DVD.

My TiVo's going too....it's been recording every single game these conference finals.

Yeah it's more for threads though. So like if there was a thread from 3 months ago that's on page 10, that you thought was relevant now you could post in it to 'bump' it to the first page so people would see it again.

In a thread like this where like 20% of posts get read I think the term bump is also applicable.

Right on :thumbup:. Thanks for taking the time to explain that for me.