• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 4, Stars 1

Rate this topic

So does mine, but if I'm recording two shows (House and - ugh - Wildfire for the wife), I can't watch a third channel (unless it's something that was pre-recorded).

'tis okay, I've got my Sopcast. :D

Ah, gotcha. Good luck, yo.

So...they just said all of Dats' goals this postseason have been scored on the road. (!)

Now that's an oldie but a goodie. I give that fan his props for that sign. I think that was Vancouver in 2002.

If everyone including the player in question is laughing, then you know you made a good sign!

Pretty surprised nobody's made an issue of this: Emrick caught it but it wasn't really on screen, Ott spearing McCarty on a line change.

Also did anyone see Turco tripping Sammy? Same way he did Flip in Game 1. I can't take anything Turco says about fair play seriously.

Ah, gotcha. Good luck, yo.

So...they just said all of Dats' goals this postseason have been scored on the road. (!)

That's incredible. And last season I think he scored all playoff goals at home (or almost)!

Edited by FinWing

Pretty surprised nobody's made an issue of this: Emrick caught it but it wasn't really on screen, Ott spearing McCarty on a line change.

I missed it, but people were posting about it a few pages back.

I'm sorta shocked that the first Detroit goal wasn't called back.

This is one of those that whatever was called on the ice was going to stand. I didnt' see anything to reverse the on ice call no matter which way it initially went.

Do we ever!

So the Conn Smythe trophy candidates should be:

1. Edi's beers

2. Edi's Lids jersey

3. Seeinred's 14-2

My Zata jersey needs to share #2 since that seems to have pulled us out of our scoring slump too. :lol: