• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 4, Stars 1

Rate this topic

Im wearing my 15 year old Yzerman jersey tonight. The 9 on the back is starting to fall off, and the last time I wore it was game 7 of the Wings/Avs WCF.

Its gotta be the jersey!

Is there a working online feed anywhere tonight? My DVR's gonna kick in at 9:00 (taping two shows, one of them being House, one of them being one of wifey's shows) and I'm gonna lose my TV feed.

WHAAA HOOOOO!!!!

What an awesome 1st. Man, did these guys ever come in with a bang! Draper should get 1st star after that goal! It is so nice to see our guys being physical, and going to the net.

GREAT first period by our boys.

Even though we are up by three there can be NO SITTING BACK!

GO WINGS!!!!!!!

How true...Osgood has blown bigger leads than this...they just gotta keep their mind on the prize

at the end of the game

Guest DEADshot35

[My team is losing!!!! We can come back............anything is possible????? Right?? Why does Zetterberg and Datsyuk get to be on the same team???? NO FAIR!!! :crybaby:

Douchebagwingsfans.jpg

God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!

stewie.jpg

Is there a working online feed anywhere tonight? My DVR's gonna kick in at 9:00 (taping two shows, one of them being House, one of them being one of wifey's shows) and I'm gonna lose my TV feed.

Thanks for the post - we didn't realize House was on tonight! Good thing we have two DVR's! Decided to record this game cuz just had a feeling it would be Wings domination!