• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rate this topic

Anyone else make their own brews?

Been brewing for a couple years now. Right now I have an American Pale Ale in my kegerator (drinking a glass of it right now) and a bottled a hard cider a few weeks ago.

What's the worst beer you've ever had? I'd have to think about that one.

Miller Lite. I'll drink just about anything, Bud Lite, Natty Lite, PBR, High Life, etc before Miller Lite.

Been brewing for a couple years now. Right now I have an American Pale Ale in my kegerator (drinking a glass of it right now) and a bottled a hard cider a few weeks ago.

Miller Lite. I'll drink just about anything, Bud Lite, Natty Lite, PBR, High Life, etc before Miller Lite.

And here I am, about to crack one open. No lie.

What's the worst beer you've ever had? I'd have to think about that one.

never try these:

Buffalo Bill's Orange Blossom Cream Ale - sickness

Kronenbourg 1664 - bottled toilet water

Tiger Beer - s***ty water

Wittekerke Rose - tastes like artificial sweetener

Boddingtons Pub Ale - wateriest beer of all time, tasteless

Blue Moon - pure syrup

the worst though it Potro, a Mexican beer reminiscent of feces.

here is a list of all the beers ive tried from worst to best:

http://beer.livingsocial.com/people/1712231679/entities/manage?page=1&sort=rating-asc

My BeerAdvocate review for Samuel Adams Boston Lager -

(A=appearance, S=smell, T=taste, M=mouthfeel, D=drinkability)

Poured from a 12oz bottle into my Samuel Adams Perfect Pint Glass.

A: Beautiful golden amber color - great, fluffy head that lingers for quite a while. Plenty of nice lacing on the glass. I've heard that you're able to float a coin on top of the head, but didn't give it a shot.

S: Breathed in a fantastic aroma. The large amount of hops used is clearly present in the scent, nice floral and citrus notes are also present.

T: Amazing. Perfect balance of hops and malt. Full flavored with a hint of citrus note. Just the right amount of bitterness. Rich and complex - a truly fantastic experience for your palate. Like the commercial says, "Try a Sam Adams and know that's what beer is supposed to taste like." It's not hard to see why it won Best Beer in America less than a year after Jim Koch re-discovered the recipe.

M: Medium-bodied, very well rounded and smooth. Moderate amount of carbonation, finishes very clean.

D: Fantastic drinkability, and incredibly refreshing. You'll want to have another, it certainly isn't hard to drink a few of these.

Forget Budweiser - Boston Lager is the Great American Lager, and Samuel Adams is the King of Beers. If ever there were perfection in a bottle, this would be it. Thank you Jim Koch for venturing into your attic that fateful day back in 1984.

Edited by Hockeytown0001

Here is my Picasa web album of beers I have tried. Not all of them are here but if I remember I take pictures of the beers I have had.

Beers

Best photo album ever!

so many beers i have never heard of there. The only ones i have tried are Harp and Heineken and both in your pics are completely different bottles from what i get here