• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

hallelujahlogic

beers!

Rate this topic

893 posts in this topic

Okay, this thread needs some love from those who live in arguably the best beer state in the US.

What's everyone's favorite Michigan beer?

Available always: Bell's Amber.
Seasonal: Bell's Oberon.

Sorry, these both have just made it to NY over the last year or so... so I'm a little Bells happy.

Founders anything.

There's a new bar in Belding that serves only Michigan beers, except a couple mass produced ones they only have in aluminium bottles

After a very lengthy absence (and change of handle, obviously) I cannot believe that a thread started by little 22 year old me is still goin' strong on here!

Ironically, I've mostly switched to the hard stuff. Maybe I should start a thread about whiskeys....

After a very lengthy absence (and change of handle, obviously) I cannot believe that a thread started by little 22 year old me is still goin' strong on here!

Ironically, I've mostly switched to the hard stuff. Maybe I should start a thread about whiskeys....

I believe that thread is called every gdt ever.

Pretty much everyone here is drinking whiskey or scotch now.

Tonight it's Michelob AmberBock Dark Lager. Tasty. I think the last time I had this was at the Empty Bottle in Chicago circa 2009. I think they were a dollar.

Old man PBR, or

Short's Brew Huma Lupa Liciuous

Totally opposite sides of the spectrum but my tongue has wild tastes

We need to get this thread more active! 

I recently had Hopslam for the first time. I'm not always into IPA's, but this was a good one. 

My best friend has her own brand of Scotch Ale "Morrigan" and since she's really active promoting her baby, I've been to a lot of beer festivals lately. Have had many different blends and styles. Even a Chai flavoured one... which was a really odd flavour to taste in a beer, at least for me.

12313978_1628381964095968_32913451963055

derblaueClaus likes this