• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
96warrior

MULE REPORT: Franzen Cleared to Practice

Rate this topic

I guess we won't know the full details until after the playoffs end, but that "blood clot" report sure seems bogus right about now.

Yes, that was a strange one. I'd like to know what was that "inside source" where it came from.

MULE IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

so because Babs was so fond on the, drake - draper - sammy line, does that mean we will see a, cleary - franzen - filppula line, because now that cleary will be back to his normal self, and how good he is playing defensevly I really wouldn't mind that at all. Then huds can go back to playing with helm where they dominate together.

so because Babs was so fond on the, drake - draper - sammy line, does that mean we will see a, cleary - franzen - filppula line, because now that cleary will be back to his normal self, and how good he is playing defensevly I really wouldn't mind that at all. Then huds can go back to playing with helm where they dominate together.

That would be goodish if not great. Projected forward lines:

Datsyuk - Zetterberg - Holmstrom

Cleary - Franzén - Filppula

Drake - Draper - Samuelsson

Maltby - Helm - Hudler

Maybe Babcock puts Cleary back to the third line to create three lines with crease presence. Just like the lines were before Franzén got scratched. That would bring Samuelsson back to the second line. I wouldn't mind as that line played well when Franzén was healthy.

Still, Franzén is "doubtful" for game one. I can't wait for saturday to see what happens.

Edited by P. Marlowe

That would be goodish if not great. Projected forward lines:

Datsyuk - Zetterberg - Holmstrom

Cleary - Franzén - Filppula

Drake - Draper - Samuelsson

Maltby - Helm - Hudler

Still, Franzén is "doubtful" for game one. I can't wait for saturday to see what happens.

If Babs wants to stick Cleary on the second line, with Franzen and Filppula, I'd rather see Maltby on the third line with Drake and Draper given that they'd be a great shutdown line against Malkin's bunch.

Besides, then Hudler and Helm have a better play maker than Maltby to play alongside.

Personally though, I'd like to see Sammy-Filppula-Franzen back together simply because that line dominated and found an incredible chemsitry together. If that struggles, than I would be all for the initial lines I posted.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!

More freaking good news: Cleary practiced without the chin guard!!!!

Good maybe he will score. <_<

Great news on the Mule !!

I obviosly wish the best, and hope for the Wings to win, but I am surprised i am the only one who thinks Mle comingback won't be much of an impact. he hasn't played in quite awhile. It takes a few games to get the legs back. Hopefully it won't matter, but it could be too late.

Just saying...

Also, I wonder what the Pens fans think of this development.

I obviosly wish the best, and hope for the Wings to win, but I am surprised i am the only one who thinks Mle comingback won't be much of an impact. he hasn't played in quite awhile. It takes a few games to get the legs back. Hopefully it won't matter, but it could be too late.

Just saying...

Also, I wonder what the Pens fans think of this development.

He only missed 2 weeks, not 2 months. Obviously he won't be on as much of a tear as before. But Franzen is better then no Franzen.

What press conference? :unsure:

TSN. Where those quotes came from.

I think Franzen's production is dependent on the play of Filppula and Cleary. Second PP unit has to get it together.

Edited by Reilly

Just saying...

Agreed. At the beginning of the season he went down with an injury for a few weeks, cant remember what it was exactley, but it took him a looooong time to get in the swing of things.

BUT, he has been playing so well since the last month of the reg. season that hopefully it wont matter much and it wont take him long to get his legs back and start scorein some more goals for us.

Edited by Chase

You know what I realized?

Last weekend as I was driving home from Branson, MO, I passed a farm.....where some MULES were out walking around....and a song came on the radio.........Dueling Banjos....Came Home, d/led it, and listened to it LAST NIGHT....and here comes this news.........Think I'd better GET SPINNIN!!!!

This is great news. Especially now that Hossa is starting to pick up his playoff game, it'll be great having Stein back. Just by having Mule on our side we already have an edge, whether he's 90% or 100% ^_^

Ahh can't wait until Saturday.

Cheers to all :beerbuddy:

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!