• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hiei

SCF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 3, Penguins 0

Rate this topic

Looking forward to the first away game. I really can not figure how the Pens are going to win this game. Franzs had a very good game in both zones. If the Pens want to try to match the ZDH line that they need to know that it may be split. Good luck.

Go Wings

So what happened to aflac?

Is he ok?

Was he just preoccupied before the game and therefore could not create the thread?

He was online during the game. He's alive :P

The thought I just couldn't shake tonight...

"Ozzie's totally in their heads."

Think about how many posts or complete misses the Pens had tonight. And the fact they kept running Ozzie to try and get him off his game....yeah, not gonna work.

Ozzie has crawled inside the Pens' heads and every time they come flying down the ice, they see a goalie who is 8 feet tall with 60 inch long pads that are two feet wide.

From the Post-Gazette's game blog:

2:23: Zetterberg dances around Hal Gill like a pylon and throws a backhander on net. Fleury covers it up. Gill gives Zetterberg a shove after the play. The Penguins are taking all sorts of extra shots at the Red Wings after the play. They're playing like the Flyers.

Ouch.

is it just me or are you starting to see the penguins fans starting to cry about every little thing they can to not give detroit credit

everyone knows detroit was and is a better team than the penguins and if you dont think so watch game one and two

You mean these guys?

americanidols20080526.jpg

Note the advert on the boards :lol:

LOL

Let's hope this continues and we take the series! Anybody else think the Pens coach Therrien looks absolutely clueless and dumb founded for the finals? lol

So what happened to aflac?

Is he ok?

Was he just preoccupied before the game and therefore could not create the thread?

I'm okay :P

I didn't get a chance to actually get online until late last night around 2 am. I noticed a thread was already started, so I didn't bother creating a duplicate topic.

I'm okay :P

I didn't get a chance to actually get online until late last night around 2 am. I noticed a thread was already started, so I didn't bother creating a duplicate topic.

don't you feel loved? :P

Got home this morning from JLA at 2 AM.....

Wow, wow, wow, wow.... that was a TOTAL blast last night!

The crowd totally rocked JLA. We were in upper bowl center ice and it was great.

Ozzie ruled the night, Kronwall and Drake were dishing out hits, Homer scored (and it stuck).

Lots of bummed out Pens fans. Nice enough for the most part and had some nice conversations in the restroom lines.

I got a lot of nice photos from the pre-game warm-up and pre-game show that I'll post later.

Wow, maybe I'm watching a different series than Pens fans, but they seem to think we're like NJ of the 90s, playing boring hockey with no scoring chances.

Last night alone had countless scoring chances.

They complain that no one has possession for long: Again, are they watching the same series.

Being good at keeping the puck and stealing the puck and coming out with the puck out of the corners is not the same as obstruction.

Puck possession is infinitely more interesting to watch than watching ten guys fight for the puck in one spot and have no flow to the game.