• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hiei

SCF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 3, Penguins 0

Rate this topic

The C on Crosby's jersey should stand for c***. This guy should wear tampons. What a wuss.

Hey! We don't want him either. He was born with a dick so you guys are going to have to deal with his embarassing behavior. Good luck with that.

If I am not mistaken, the game they lost in Dallas when Homer was called for goalie interference caused the Wings coaching staff and players to ***** up a storm.

Complaining on the reffing is ALWAYS going to be done by the losing team. Its been going on since I started watching and covering press conferences from college on up to the pros.

Yeah, except the Wings had a good reason to *****. They scored the first goal of the game and it was taken anyway on a bulls*** call, and then Dallas scores the first goal when their player has a skate on Ozzie's nuts. That was a game changing call.

There were no game changing calls in Game 2, we didn't even score on the powerplay.

The Pens need to stop bitching like Rasheed Wallace after every foul call.

I'd never expect Lidstrom to whine like this f***** Crosby is doing.

There are players on both teams that wouldn't complain. Lets break it down simply here from what we have seen so far...

Crosby will *****

Therien will *****

Holmstrom will *****

Babcock will *****

Tippet will *****

Morrow will *****

Lindstrom won't ***** because he is a veteran and a true leader. Another thing though, I haven't seen Lindstrom up on the podium to answer press questions yet. Would be nice to see him do that before I pass glowing judgment on him. :)

Crosby just said: "We are a lot better".

In fairness, I think he was talkinga bout they're doing better since game 1.

I will say it before and I will say it again....

The team that wins the game will not comment on the reffing or calls. The team that loses will complain they didn't get enough calls. Therien and Crosby both are answering the questions from the press on the reffing and complaining about lack of calls.

The Wings won't comment on those kinds of questions.

Yeah but Crosby keeps talking about it and no one even mentions the reffing. It's like a continuous theme he has. It's as though he think 80% of the game is "getting the calls". Or though you go through the neutral zone with speed not to generate offense, but to "get calls".

Lindstrom won't ***** because he is a veteran and a true leader. Another thing though, I haven't seen Lindstrom up on the podium to answer press questions yet. Would be nice to see him do that before I pass glowing judgment on him. :)

:blink:

Are you sure you follow Wings?

Yeah, except the Wings had a good reason to *****. They scored the first goal of the game and it was taken anyway on a bulls*** call, and then Dallas scores the first goal when their player has a skate on Ozzie's nuts. That was a game changing call.

There were no game changing calls in Game 2, we didn't even score on the powerplay.

The Pens need to stop bitching like Rasheed Wallace after every foul call.

When the Wings lost 2-1 at the Joe against Dallas, Holmstrom was bitching about that game too. Point is that the losing team is ALWAYS going to find a way to ***** about the reffing or the calls. Doesn't matter if its a game changing play or not.

Do the Pens know that they've been outscored 7-0?

They're acting like they got cheated by bad calls in OT of both games. What a bunch of delusional pansies.

Yeah. Pathetic Penguins. Bunch of sore losers.

When the Wings lost 2-1 at the Joe against Dallas, Holmstrom was bitching about that game too. Point is that the losing team is ALWAYS going to find a way to ***** about the reffing or the calls. Doesn't matter if its a game changing play or not.

Point is, if you're the Pensyou've been outscored 7-0 in the series. You have bigger problems than the refs.

Uhhh...

Reporter: (paraphrased) Did you know you were checking a guy with a concussion?

Gary Roberts: (paraphrased) He threw a shoulder into me actually and then I just reacted.

By what?? Oh yeah, you reacted by raising your opposite arm and punching him in the head. Yeup, that happens to me all the time when I accidentally bump into people on the street.

KSJKJSDKG!!!!!! OMGOMGOMG. 2 MORE WINS!!! AHH!

Okay so I was at my cousins' house and we all watched the game together which was a freaking BLAST.

Wings dominating once again! Phenomenal! Flip's goal was a thing of beauty. KJSKDJGS

OZZIE!!!!!!!!!! 2 SHUTOUTS IN A ROW. WOW. Words cannot describe what I feel about him.

And the cheap shot Pens? They can go screw themselves. Since when were they a bunch of classless bastards? The shots to the head of Mule was completely disgraceful. And then s***ting Ozzie at the end? Real nice, Jackass. Lilja was amazing though and OMG Dats punching!!!! KLSJKGS

Okay I need to calm down.

2 more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah but Crosby keeps talking about it and no one even mentions the reffing. It's like a continuous theme he has. It's as though he think 80% of the game is "getting the calls". Or though you go through the neutral zone with speed not to generate offense, but to "get calls".

As I said before, someone on the losing team will mention the reffing or not getting calls just about everytime. I haven't seen a press conference so far where the losing team hasn't said something like that.

The only difference here is when the Penguins do it, they are whiners. When the Wings do it after a loss, the refs screwed them and they can ***** about it. Oh and Bettman is at fault too.

I am not saying the Pens have a legit beef here, just mentioning what I have seen over the last 10 years. Same damn story in hockey (where were the calls?), baseball (he should have been out at the plate), basketball (I was fouled), and football (he was out of bounds when he caught that pass).

Sid asking the reporter somewhat rhetorically, "Did they really get that many chances on us? I don't think they did." Not sure what the official scoring chances were, but I thought the Wings outchanced them pretty solidly.

KSJKJSDKG!!!!!! OMGOMGOMG. 2 MORE WINS!!! AHH!

Okay so I was at my cousins' house and we all watched the game together which was a freaking BLAST.

Wings dominating once again! Phenomenal! Flip's goal was a thing of beauty. KJSKDJGS

OZZIE!!!!!!!!!! 2 SHUTOUTS IN A ROW. WOW. Words cannot describe what I feel about him.

And the cheap shot Pens? They can go screw themselves. Since when were they a bunch of classless bastards? The shots to the head of Mule was completely disgraceful. And then s***ting Ozzie at the end? Real nice, Jackass. Lilja was amazing though and OMG Dats punching!!!! KLSJKGS

Okay I need to calm down.

2 more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha I think I said the same thing when I saw Dats punching - "KLSJKGS!!!" :lol: