• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hiei

SCF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 3, Penguins 0

Rate this topic

Oh! Now a shot at Kronner?!

"Does Kronwall leave his feet when he hits?"

"Occasionally."

Uh, DUH. Thats not even debatable if you have been watching the playoff Wings hockey. I am not complaining because I am a Wings fan. If the refs call it, I won't ***** thats for sure.

Another great game, 2 more to go! Go wings!

Datsyuk's development over the past few years has been remarkable. I'm very excited to get his jersey for my bday! :D

Its always easier to remember what just happened. I pulled out my Stanley Cup finals DVDs that I made of all the games back in 2002-2003, and the finals against Carolina were like this. The OT game where Larinov scored was incredible domination.

I'm not really arguing about which team was most dominant, but how is winning a game in the 3rd OT "incredible domination?" Shouldn't we reserve that for the blowouts?

I'm not really arguing about which team was most dominant, but how is winning a game in the 3rd OT "incredible domination?" Shouldn't we reserve that for the blowouts?

Just the way they peppered Irbe. Blowing a team out in hockey 6-0 and winning a game 1-0 in 3OTs really doesn't matter if you have 60+ shots on net, are having pinpoint passing, and so on. IMHO, incredible domination in hockey has nothing to do with the score. It has to do with the amount of chances you have, shots you have, faceoffs you win, hits you have, and so on.

Well maybe if he would send Malone to get a nose job (aka get him off the ice for the last 2 games) he wouldn't have to see all the detroit PPs

I love Ozzie.

Reporter: MT just accussed you of diving. What do you think?

Ozzie: Whatevs. Once the whistle blows I stop thinking about it. It's over. If he's still thinking about it, that's his problem.

The comedies over now though... At least until Crosby takes the podium lol

LMAO... I love listening to Crosby. not. I can't even look at the guy with that horrible stache, let alone listen to his annoying voice <_<

There coach just said Osgood dived.

Right.. if the situation had been different in those last two minutes of the game the Penguins would've surely went on a complete outbreak dominating every aspect of the game only to deliver a fatal blow to Detroit and subjugate the mighty yet suddenly powerless team.

Whaaaaaaaaaat?! Another shutout!?!

Aaaaaaagh!

I'm happy, but... I WANT MY TV BAAAACK!!! :crybaby:

...if you get your TV back I will probably walk over to your house in God knows where and ruuiiiin it. <_<

I'm kidding. I'm superstitious, but not that superstitious.

Edited by cirov19

I love Ozzie.

Reporter: MT just accussed you of diving. What do you think?

Ozzie: Whatevs. Once the whistle blows I stop thinking about it. It's over. If he's still thinking about it, that's his problem.

lol, did he really say "Whatevs?"

Datsyuk is my first star tonight. Way to stick up for Zetter and the rest of your team. UN REAL.

Maybe I am biased cause I am a goalie, but you have to give the goalie 1st star in the case of a shutout....if not 2 in a row. :)