• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hiei

SCF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 3, Penguins 0

Rate this topic

Oh here's Crosby....

"...hope we get the calls."

Reporter: MT says Osgood was diving and was good at diving... what do you think?

SC: He went down easy (LOL SID... you'd know how to ID that wouldn't you?).

OMG SID THE BOY STOP TALKING ABOUT GETTING THE CALLS

Oh my god what a tool.

I will say it before and I will say it again....

The team that wins the game will not comment on the reffing or calls. The team that loses will complain they didn't get enough calls. Therien and Crosby both are answering the questions from the press on the reffing and complaining about lack of calls.

The Wings won't comment on those kinds of questions.

I will say it before and I will say it again....

The team that wins the game will not comment on the reffing or calls. The team that loses will complain they didn't get enough calls. Therien and Crosby both are answering the questions from the press on the reffing and complaining about lack of calls.

The Wings won't comment on those kinds of questions.

I'd never expect Lidstrom to whine like this f***** Crosby is doing.

The penguins need to start looking at themselves instead of calling ozzie a diver, saying we are obstructing, the refs are not giving them the calls, ect. Those sound like excuses to me. If the pens don't start looking at themselves, this series will be over in 4. It all starts with their coach and their captain and right now, both are looking for excuses instead of leading.

All this bitching about the calls.

You're getting your asses kicked. Suck it up, deal with it.

If you can't score a f'in goal, I think you got bigger problems than officiating.

If I am not mistaken, the game they lost in Dallas when Homer was called for goalie interference caused the Wings coaching staff and players to ***** up a storm.

Complaining on the reffing is ALWAYS going to be done by the losing team. Its been going on since I started watching and covering press conferences from college on up to the pros.