• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings_Dynasty

Man-Love Status Reached: Zetterberg

Rate this topic

Crosby is a *****. always trying to turn it around and talk about him. Just like he did in the post game conference.Kid needs to learn how to be a gracious loser. He's had everyone blowin sunshine up his butt so long he actually thought he was the best on the ice, and now he can't stand everyone talking about how good Hank was in the 3rd and how he dominated Crosby.

Crosby is a *****. always trying to turn it around and talk about him. Just like he did in the post game conference.Kid needs to learn how to be a gracious loser. He's had everyone blowin sunshine up his butt so long he actually thought he was the best on the ice, and now he can't stand everyone talking about how good Hank was in the 3rd and how he dominated Crosby.

The funny/sad thing is, that's exactly right.

As a child and a teenager, I always had man love for Steve Yzerman. Henrik Zetterberg is becoming my new Yzerman. He is just an unreal player - and its official - an argument can be made that he is the best all around player in the league. What a game...what a game.

Are the post game press conferances on the net yet, if so please give me a link id like to see Cindy crying.

GO Z

Watch any press conference.

I'll wait till he signs a new contract before I give him my first born. Its amazing how one shift can change the whole fan bases opinion of a player. Three days ago Datsyuk was the "most complete player" in the league and now Zetterberg isn't only complete, hes the best ever! :rolleyes:

I'll wait till he signs a new contract before I give him my first born. Its amazing how one shift can change the whole fan bases opinion of a player. Three days ago Datsyuk was the "most complete player" in the league and now Zetterberg isn't only complete, hes the best ever! :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure most of us have been riding Hank's jock for two or three seasons now.

That shift took the company public, that's all. :D

I'm pretty sure most of us have been riding Hank's jock for two or three seasons now.

I think Dats and Z are the best duo in the game (I started a thread on it after Game 2). That being said, I think that Dats is the better all-around player because he does everything Z does and he hits. Z hits too, but he will never lead the team in hits like Dats is doing right now. I would trust them both in any offensive or defensive situation, they are both GREAT players at both ends of the ice, but Pavel hits more and that ALONE give him the edge IMO.

It's been said before, having a problem deciding which player of the 2 is the best in the NHL and they are both on your team is a good problem to have.

Edited by Wings_Dynasty

While Pavel has almost gone unnoticed. Christ, Zetterberg was given the "Next captain" title during his rookie season.

Everyone is about two seasons behind Datsyuk's development and they think he finally just came around this season.

Nobody even brought up his insane takeaway totals until this season when they kept on hearing it from Ken and Mick. Even though hes led the league in takeaways by a large margin for two or three seasons.

Dats has been the underrated of the two ever since Z came into the league.

Why he wasn't the number 1 star is beyond me. Don't get me wrong, Oz was great but it shocks me how simplistic some of these people are with the awarding of the stars. You'd think they just look at the box score and pick their guys that way. Sad.

Z was *INCREDIBLE* tonight.

Why he wasn't the number 1 star is beyond me. Don't get me wrong, Oz was great but it shocks me how simplistic some of these people are with the awarding of the stars. You'd think they just look at the box score and pick their guys that way. Sad.

A random reporter gets to pick the three stars. Most likely a Penguins or at least Pittsburgh based reporter.. Three star selections are worthless anyway, Crosby can be the #1 star in my book, hes still not getting a cup.

While Pavel has almost gone unnoticed. Christ, Zetterberg was given the "Next captain" title during his rookie season.

Everyone is about two seasons behind Datsyuk's development and they think he finally just came around this season.

Nobody even brought up his insane takeaway totals until this season when they kept on hearing it from Ken and Mick. Even though hes led the league in takeaways by a large margin for two or three seasons.

Sorry, but you're talking out of your ass. Hank and Dats have been treated like gods around these parts for ages. And rightfully so.

Z was the #1 star on CBC

While Pavel has almost gone unnoticed.

Not accurate.... Please note his 7 year contract extension. There was a reason for this. His play has not gone unnoticed by anyone in the Redwings organization, or their fans...

Christ, Zetterberg was given the "Next captain" title during his rookie season.

This was done the season Yzerman retired. This was b/c of his additional leadership (Yzermanesque IMO) qualities he showed.

Please visit this board during the regular season games to see the more accurate truth... :rolleyes: