• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2008 SCF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 3, Penguins 2

Rate this topic

Cherry thinks that Fleury might implode tonight or get a shutout.....

.......Great insight :rolleyes:

true... I think one team will win and the other one will lose, too. Can I be on TV now?

The NBC crew has said at least 6 or 7 times now how "nervous" the Wings are. I hope Mac aims a puck strategically at one of their heads. Oops.

here we go boys, bring it home! I want an excuse to drink excessively tonight!

I want a reason to be beyond happy for the next few months. I want the Cup. I will be satisfied with nothing less tonight.

WE.

WILL.

TRIUMPH.

And you know...I've been getting a LOT of Wings support out here in Jersey. People seeing me wearing my Wings jerseys results in fists raised to the sky and shouts of "GO WINGS!". It's amazing. I even had a co-worker today show up at work today in a brand-new Wings hat to show his support.

I've been wrong about Jersey all this time.

It's not that they don't like hockey...they just don't give a s*** about the Devils. :lol:

Can you blame them?

I know it's Eminem, but,

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment Would you capture it or just let it slip? ... You better lose yourself in the music, the moment You own it, you better never let it go You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow This opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

true... I think one team will win and the other one will lose, too. Can I be on TV now?

The NBC crew has said at least 6 or 7 times now how "nervous" the Wings are. I hope Mac aims a puck strategically at one of their heads. Oops.

Hmm. Nick didn't look nervous at all.

But I guess we'll know for certain once the puck drops.

I know it's Eminem, but,

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment Would you capture it or just let it slip? ... You better lose yourself in the music, the moment You own it, you better never let it go You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow This opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

i know it's whitney houston, but,

"i want to dance with somebody, i want to feel the heat with somebody, yeah i want to dance with somebody, with somebody who loves me...."

Can you blame them?

Nope, not in the least. I'm realizing that the hockey fans around here are either Rangers fans or Flyers fans. In the time I've lived out here (almost 9 years), the number of people I've seen wearing a Devils jersey (outside of a Devils game) I can count on one hand.

PITTSBURGH. PLEASE WIN THE PUCK DROP.

Meh, I'll take the win.

Of course the team that's won the puck drop lost every game.. but all things must come to an end.