• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2008 SCF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 3, Penguins 2

Rate this topic

Guest redwingsfan04

i dont make any score predictions but i predict this to be the longest GDT ever~

Hate to say it but my team (England) didn't qualify. :lol: Hopefully they'll get their s*** together and avoid this kind of embarrassment in the future. Of course I was pulling for Finland too but they weren't even expected to make it, they came surprisingly close though. I don't really have a clear-cut favorite among the EC teams at the moment but I'm thinking Germany will win. I'm watching as much as I can (all of the games are broadcast here), I hope you'll be able to see the games too! Always cool to find fellow soccer fans. :thumbup:

My team (Ukraine) didn't make it either, shame... Although I'm still amazed by what they accomplished in the World Cup (Quarterfinal loss to Italy in their WC debut). I am rooting for Germany as well, no real reason though. During the game 5 pregame i liked how the Wings were playing a bit of soccer behind the reporter lol. :thumbup:

GO WINGS!!

4-1. Helm with a 2 goal 1A night....I can dream can't I?

i wonder if ryan malone is gonna get another shot to his broken nose again.

first kronwall,

then a puck from his own player,

next?

he is really beat up, credit to him though, even if he has tampons in his nose...must be hard to breathe.

Well...out of respect for you all I dont usually invade your GDT....but.....

Best of luck tonight...I hope the game is as epic as the last 3 have been!!!

Im stuck in a Columbus Ohio hotel for game 6 (business trip)...lol...I was out of town for Rangers game 1 (win)...and Wings game 3 (win)....lol...either this is a good omen for us or my luck may run out...

Either way good luck and great hockey!!!

Penfans are capable of class after all? The sky is falling in.

Anyone watching this pregame with the idiot pens fans trying to screw with Bernie and Mick. One guy put his head right between them and said "Red Wings still suck" and then some retarded girl shows up with a go pens sign and a security guy pulls her away. Show some class....

My team (Ukraine) didn't make it either, shame... Although I'm still amazed by what they accomplished in the World Cup (Quarterfinal loss to Italy in their WC debut). I am rooting for Germany as well, no real reason though. During the game 5 pregame i liked how the Wings were playing a bit of soccer behind the reporter lol. :thumbup:

GO WINGS!!

4-1. Helm with a 2 goal 1A night....I can dream can't I?

Wow. Ukraines goalie.. I forgot who it was, played tremendous in the World Cup.

You can't really be that upset though... you're team may not have made it but at least you don't have to be dreaming to see Macedonia make it to EC.. or Canada/Syria make it to WC. I have to have the worst nationalities for soccer culture. Good thing I don't really care about them. I'm a Canadian Wings fan. I will get what I dream of.

Anyways Portugal or Sweden. Ole.

Good, they are playing the Monday game. They did a good job making this video though.

Edited by cirov19