• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2008 SCF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 3, Penguins 2

Rate this topic

Lids jersey on here (9-2 record), but no booze for me tonight, not after last night's drinking, er, issues with me. I have a cup of Earl Grey to calm me. That and Xanax.

Sounds like a Cup winning combination.

:thumbup:

So what are you drinking tonight, Edi? I have a nice pinot grigio cracked here...

God, Nick Lidstrom is the coolest person on Earth. Go, Wings!!

Hurry up, Game.... we are being treated to nothing but Pens clips, nothing but slurping the Pens from the announcers. Bettman really wants the Wings to lose, no question. He's a happy slappy man!!

He's also the ho....

Wrong thread.

KILL. MAIM. DESTROY. VICTORY.

DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!! DROP THE PUCK!!!!!!!!

Lids jersey on here (9-2 record), but no booze for me tonight, not after last night's drinking, er, issues with me. I have a cup of Earl Grey to calm me. That and Xanax.

I have on my 2002 Stanley jersey... waiting to change the player numbers!!

STANLEY10.jpg

GO, WINGS, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you know...I've been getting a LOT of Wings support out here in Jersey. People seeing me wearing my Wings jerseys results in fists raised to the sky and shouts of "GO WINGS!". It's amazing. I even had a co-worker today show up at work today in a brand-new Wings hat to show his support.

I've been wrong about Jersey all this time.

It's not that they don't like hockey...they just don't give a s*** about the Devils. :lol:

I have on my 2002 Stanley jersey... waiting to change the player numbers!!

STANLEY10.jpg

GO, WINGS, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbup:

However, I did see some dummy at game 5 have a "Stanley 07" as their jersey......they must be pissed at the money they wasted :lol: