• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HeyNow71871929

From a Penguins Fan

Rate this topic

I just wanna say congrats to the Wings and their fans. You guys were the better team and rightfully deserved the Cup.

This loss hurts me so much, but I am proud of the Penguins and proud to be a Pens fan that they went down fighting.

Again, congrats to the Wings. A very classy organization, just like the Penguins organization

Maybe a rematch next year.

Can't say enough about most Pittsburgh fans. For the most part, you guys showed pride in your team and the sport. Congrats to the fans and the players and we'll look forward to future matchups!

I just wanna say congrats to the Wings and their fans. You guys were the better team and rightfully deserved the Cup.

Thanks much :)

This loss hurts me so much, but I am proud of the Penguins and proud to be a Pens fan that they went down fighting.

As you should be. I'm glad to notch a Cup with a series against a team like the Pens. Because they are who they are it feels better somehow than beating Carolina.

]Again, congrats to the Wings. A very classy organization, just like the Penguins organization

Any time!

Again, congrats to the Wings. A very classy organization, just like the Penguins organization

Thank you to you and the rest of the true Pens fans. You guys have a heck of a team and I am sure you will continue next year. Your team made this a very exciting SCP! Good luck and we'll hopefully see you next year.

Classy stuff, man.

Hossa almost made me s*** my pants on that last play. I was shaking when I saw the replay...

Haha me too, my friend. Other than resigning Fleury and extending Malkin's contract, resigning Hossa is a top priority for the Penguins.

Hope to meet for a rematch real soon. No matter what anyone says, this was a helluva series and very entertaining for fans of all kinds. And these are the types of series that can help the NHL make a comeback on the mainstream.

Classy stuff, man.

Hossa almost made me s*** my pants on that last play. I was shaking when I saw the replay...

Me too!! I checked my rate at the buzzer and it was 122 bpm (resting is 70).

After spotting us two games, the Pens got very scary. The last 4 games were one goal affairs. You guys held up well in the end.