• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Anomalously

Thank you, Matt

Rate this topic

Matt and Co you guys should take pride in the fact that not only do you have a great site for wings fans, but also other teams fans. Not just during a series or for a game, but guys like Mack Attack and DallasStars came here and return regardless of what their team is doing.

Great site!

I've debated whether I wanted to post in this thread or not as I plan on posting a "Thank YOU" to you guys (and gals) after the NHL Awards Ceremony next week. From that point I'm going to take a much-needed break until the lead-up to the NHL Draft near the end of the month.

It's been one helluva ride this season and this place wouldn't be anywhere near where it is today without the legions of fans that frequent it. Keeps the drive alive to keep making this place bigger and better 11+ years after it was "born", a marriage and 2 beautiful girls later. :)

Thanks!

I like how I wait till there is 8 pages of posts, then you even beat me, haha ... but just like everyone else. Thank you so much. I am a proud hold out on sites like facebook, ( I think I am one of eight people left) but I am adicted to LGW's. Love this site. Entertaining, lots of great people. You have done an amazing job, and I kindly thank you for all your efforts.

I've debated whether I wanted to post in this thread or not as I plan on posting a "Thank YOU" to you guys (and gals) after the NHL Awards Ceremony next week. From that point I'm going to take a much-needed break until the lead-up to the NHL Draft near the end of the month.

It's been one helluva ride this season and this place wouldn't be anywhere near where it is today without the legions of fans that frequent it. Keeps the drive alive to keep making this place bigger and better 11+ years after it was "born", a marriage and 2 beautiful girls later. :)

Thanks!

You deserve the break matt. And thanks for all that you have done for us, your simply amazing! :clap:

thanks matt, this place has allowed me to vent, curse, fight, laugh, and most recently celebrate with fellow fans that are too few and far between here in the nation's capital.

thanks so much for this fantastic website!

I've been sort of holding off on saying this, and mods feel free to delete this post if it's out of place or not in the spirit of the thread.

But while all us Wings fans are still on the high of this latest Cup win and throwing money around buying every shirt, hat, and jersey we can get our hands on, it'd be nice to throw a little spare change Matt's way for all his hard work. This is easily the best forum I've been on, and I know this stuff doesn't run itself for free.

If a bunch of members here just chipped in 5 bucks, I'm sure it would go a long way in covering some of the considerable time and costs spent on this site. And think of all the other stupid things you've spent that money on that don't bring you nearly as much fun as this place. And how many hours you've spent reading, posting, arguing on this site.

Anyway, as a non-mod, non-admin, with no affiliation to this site, I thought I'd make my little public radio pledge drive request. :D

Thanks for listening, now back to our regular scheduled programming...

Thanks for the great site for discussing hockey and for having a water cooler where we can discuss other stuff with the friends we have made here.

Enjoy your summer. You've earned it. They should let you have YOUR 24 hours with the Cup, Matt.

Hey Matt! So, it's been entirely too long that this thread has been up, and I've not been able to post in it!! But I have a valid excuse. I was in Waco all this week (7 hours away), with very limited internet access. Yes, I have an iPhone, but typing out a message like this on those little bitty keys would give me instant carpal tunnel...

It's hard to describe how much these boards mean to me. There's no other place to find up to the second news, not only for the Wings, but the NHL in general. Plus, the quality of (most of) the posters here is second to none. There's a reason that this page is the first, and usually last page I visit on any given day.

Not only that, but this page has given me an avenue to meet many different Wings fans throughout the country. Being able to spend time with your family in January and May, meeting vladdy16 and betterRED, as well as many of the members of RWNW... None of it would have been possible without this site, and I would still be stuck in my corner of the world with no one to talk Wings news with!

I'm proud to be a member of LGW, and stand side by side with everyone here to extend my heartfelt thanks for the hard work that you put into keeping this site running as smooth as it does. Also, thanks to the Mods for keeping this place RELATIVELY (in)sane!

Very belated because of was out of the country for the last two weeks - but thanks so much Matt.

LGW and the forums here are a huge part of my daily routine, and I love posting here thanks to your endless work and devotion to the site.

My sister and I found this site in April. We both checked it out daily before I finally signed up. It amped up our love for the Red Wings to Obsession level. Hours were spent reading everything.

When I was on vacation (starting June 4th- ugh), I went through withdrawals until I was able to find an internet cafe. I could only get a quick fix, but it was helpful.

Matt, thanks so much for running all this! I don't post much, but I really enjoy reading and learning more every day!