• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Anomalously

Thank you, Matt

Rate this topic

I just have to echo everything thats been said. I wish I would have found this site years ago but am so happy that I did this season. I have made some great friends here and I love the feeling of 'community'.

Thanks Matt, you rock!

Thanks Matt!

This is my first year on LGW, and we've won a Cup. That = good karma.

Also, this is the only place where I can go to talk about hockey or the WIngs, since I don't live in Detroit.

My sentiments exactly. Thanks Matt! I honestly looked forward to every Wing game this year because I knew I could come on here and discuss it with all of you. It added a whole new dimension to the this fan's experience on a daily basis. To win the cup on top of it all, PHENOMENAL! :thumbup:

From those of us who are displaced Detroiters and would be lost without LetsGoWings, a very sincere thank you to not only Matt and the moderators, but the posters and fans who make this site one of the greatest of the entire internet - and a full-fledged addiction.

Thank you, just like last year. And the year before that. And before that. And so on.

Last year's thanks matt thread just wasn't as good as this one, hmm I wonder what changed to make this year better?

Hmm must have been the software and add ons installed.

OH Wait it is that Lord Stanley is in the house!!!

From all of us, another great season for the Wings, and another year as one of the top sports fansites on the web -- thank you, Matt, for your continued dedication to the site. I think it adds a great dimension to be able to interact with so many other Wings fans -- especially for the great deal of us who are out of the Detroit metro.

I totally agree, thanks Matt, and thanks to all for letting me take part in the game day threads. Although I wish I could have been able to make some playoff GDT's but who knows maybe next year Aflac and I can split them if I'm not to busy with school!!

A little deep in this thread, but.... :clap:

This site has become a mainstay for me. I don't know what I'd do without it.

Everyday when I log on at work first place I go, LGW to see what is new with the gang and the team!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap::clap:

Matt:

I also would like to pass on a thank you also, I have enjoyed the site and you have provided a top notch site for all of us to come to and express our thoughts about our beloved team ...

Congrats To Wings Nation One and all ....woooohoooooo

cya ,

WunderfulWorldOfOzzie

Thanks Matt, for this wonderful community you have founded for Red Wings fans. Your dedication to this site is like no other, and I'd like to thank you for providing us with the top notch technology to do so.

I totally agree, thanks Matt, and thanks to all for letting me take part in the game day threads. Although I wish I could have been able to make some playoff GDT's but who knows maybe next year Aflac and I can split them if I'm not to busy with school!!

That was probably my last GDT so it's free game next season :)

Thanks for having my back though, for the times I couldn't post them. I know I promised highlights during the playoffs, and I let you all down - but I just didn't have the time to cut out highlights from the games and post them.