• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwingslady87

Official Red Wings Parade Chat

Rate this topic

Drapes is all baby-faced without his beard. I got used to seeing him with it! :lol:

You forget how young some of these guys are when they have their beards for a couple of months!!

They are interviewing people about free water, WTF?!?!?!?!?!

I went one year a few years ago after NJ won the cup and they didnt have anything at the HHOF...and this was about a week after the Devils won the cup.

damn, guess i'll have to give them a call to find out.

lol Draper shaved off a few years by shaving off that beard

Drapes is hilarious.

Asked how superstitious the Wings are compared to other teams.

"Right up there. After we lost in Pittsburgh everyone switched rooms. Came back for game 4 and Z just came up and swapped envelopes."

These types of interviews are infinitely better after a cup win. So much candour. Refreshing.

I'm sorry Loo! I tried to get over here fast to let you know and it was slow loading. :(

He just talked about how great it was. At the end they did ask if he was coming back and he said he'll make a decision next week. :) He was all smiles though.

I'm sorry Loo! I tried to get over here fast to let you know and it was slow loading. :(

He just talked about how great it was. At the end they did ask if he was coming back and he said he'll make a decision next week. :) He was all smiles though.

that's ok, thank you!!! Maybe there will be pics in the photogallery. This is too fun! I am supposed to be working... oh, well!

I love how Ozzie pointed out that Detroit takes s*** for not selling out every game but he knows that just because the game isn't sold out that fans are still getting together in bars, throwing parties and watching at home. Doesn't doubt Red Wings fans in the least bit. Ozzie is awesome!!!