Game 6 DVD & Extra's

Rate this topic

I put together this vid it includes:

- Game 6 full

- Channel 4 clips post game

- Red Wings tv clips post game

- Red Wings tv parade clips

- Channel 4 rally (on the stage part)

Don't download if your not going to seed.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1491812

It's in MP4 format so your going to have to download a converter to make it into DVD files which is pretty easy.

mine stopped...but i sure am uploding...hmmmm..someone isn't giving it=)

It might be me :( I don't know how to do this seeding business. I apologize for my ignorance, but if someone could teach me, that'd be fantastic.

It might be me :( I don't know how to do this seeding business. I apologize for my ignorance, but if someone could teach me, that'd be fantastic.

whatever torrent ap u use itll say download speed then give u a number (500 KB/sec), and itll say upload speed and give u a number like (50kb/sec)

aslong as your uploading then your seeding.

Ah, I understand now. I switched programs, and I'm uploading now too. Still, my DL (~100 kb/s) seems to be going a lot faster than my UL (intermittent and ~15 kb/s). I'm going to assume that's normal?

Thank you :)

If anyone is interested I just captured all of the hi def video of game 6 and all of the local 4 postgame celebration coverage all without commercials and without the crosby vomit fest known as the intermission reports. Right now it weighs in at about 25gb but I am going to convert it to divx hd to get that to a more manageable size. It wont be setup to play on a dvd player just a computer or ps3/xbox. It will be in 1080i. Anyone interested?

If anyone is interested I just captured all of the hi def video of game 6 and all of the local 4 postgame celebration coverage all without commercials and without the crosby vomit fest known as the intermission reports. Right now it weighs in at about 25gb but I am going to convert it to divx hd to get that to a more manageable size. It wont be setup to play on a dvd player just a computer or ps3/xbox. It will be in 1080i. Anyone interested?

I'll be interested in the full channel 4 postgame. In the vid i made there's only some clips but its still decent. Did u by any chance capture the full parade from channel 4?

In the next day or so I'll have .iso's that can simply be burnt to DVD's from the hi-def feed edited with no commercials. The .iso for game 6 and postgame will be about 4-4.5 gig. The other post-coverage stuff will be around the same size and the parade is up in the air. That's what's held me up in getting it out...my feed didn't come in too well...

if i sent someone a blank dvd would you mind making a copy for me? i'll send a return envelope with the dvd.

Shoot me an email if you can help bigbacklee@yahoo.com

Same here, if possible. Would appreciate it if someone could burn this to DVD if I provided the blanks and postage as I don't do the whole torrent thing. In return, I'd be happy to pay it forward and copy it to DVD for anyone who sends me blanks and postage as well.

Please send a note if you can help. Thanks and thanks to those who went through the trouble of recording this and getting it out there!

jhender13@yahoo.com

- Dim.

In the next day or so I'll have .iso's that can simply be burnt to DVD's from the hi-def feed edited with no commercials. The .iso for game 6 and postgame will be about 4-4.5 gig. The other post-coverage stuff will be around the same size and the parade is up in the air. That's what's held me up in getting it out...my feed didn't come in too well...

Yah i converted the mp4 i uploaded to dvd format to burn on a dvd but i didnt want to seed 4.5 GB so i just upped the mp4 then people can make it a dvd by themself :P

I am waiting on PINS AND NEEDLES for this one!

I will def DVD's and postage if someone could put this on disc. We hardly got any post game coverage in Grand Rapids and I'm so jealous from the Ch 4 bits and pieces I have seen on youtube!

Let me know where to send DVDs/postage!

redwingsgirl25@hotmail.com or PM me

and THANKS to everyone with the abilities to put these on discs for the rest of us!