Hossa's Nickname

Rate this topic

The Croatian Assassin?

The Caucasian Sensation?

Hoss the Boss?

Up yers Cindy Crosby- oops

White Dudes can skate?

I suck at nicknames...

Nevermind---how about seeing how he fits in first?

There are horses called Lipizzans, so maybe you could make a play off Flip's name

You could call the group the "Equine Line"

EDIT: Yes, I know it's a reach

Yeah, I was thinking the "Equine Line" as I was reading the first page.

I'm sorta suprised that he wasn't Boss Hoss during his days in Georgia. :blink:

Most hockey players will shorten their teammates names and put a "y" on the end. Unless its already short then they just give them a different nickname. I'm going to guess they're going to call him Hossy (hoe-see) but who knows.

Why would you nickname someone horse? Let's call someone rhino too. Or maybe ostrich. Perhaps platypus anyone? Oh wait, plankton. We could have a marine life line.

His nickname has been hoss or the hoss for years, it's really not that hard of a concept to grasp.

Hoss;

one who is a beast that can basically do anything he wants. He is usually loved by all and a ladies man. He could break anyone or anything in half. Hoss is a compliment.

Man, did you see the hoss' goal last night? He even made the peanut guy in the stands his b*tch it was so ridiculous.

Man, did you see the horses goal last night? He even made the peanut guy in the stands his b*tch it was so ridiculous.

Yea, horse sounds great though, do that one. Totally down for it. And when he is playing bad we could say dude the horse is playing like manure right now. QUICK, the horse needs new shoes/skates, he's looking very sluggish. DANGLE A CARROT. FOR GOD'S SAKE GIMME A CARROT.

Edited by dallas27

Why would you nickname someone horse? Let's call someone rhino too. Or maybe ostrich. Perhaps platypus anyone? Oh wait, plankton. We could have a marine life line.

His nickname has been hoss or the hoss for years, it's really not that hard of a concept to grasp.

Hoss;

one who is a beast that can basically do anything he wants. He is usually loved by all and a ladies man. He could break anyone or anything in half. Hoss is a compliment.

Man, did you see the hoss' goal last night? He even made the peanut guy in the stands his b*tch it was so ridiculous.

Man, did you see the horses goal last night? He even made the peanut guy in the stands his b*tch it was so ridiculous.

Yea, horse sounds great though, do that one. Totally down for it. And when he is playing bad we could say dude the horse is playing like manure right now. QUICK, the horse needs new shoes/skates, he's looking very sluggish. DANGLE A CARROT. FOR GOD'S SAKE GIMME A CARROT.

I didn't think it was possible for someone to go that far on a simple nickname. Whats the fun of it, if we all just simply agree on "Hoss" and don't give out our viewpoints?

I didn't think it was possible for someone to go that far on a simple nickname. Whats the fun of it, if we all just simply agree on "Hoss" and don't give out our viewpoints?

Because "Hoss" IS HIS NICKNAME, IT HAS BEEN FOR YEARS. Again, before *ggassspppp* coming to Detroit. God damn. It is really not that difficult.