3. Thornton

4. Datsyuk

5. Malkin

6. Iginla

7. Zetterberg

8. Heatley

9. Lecavalier

10. Getzlaf

Three players with outside shots: Hossa, Spezza, and KANE.

I doubt all three of Zata, Dats, and Hossa will be in the top ten. I doubt that the Eurotwins will be so high in the top ten. I doubt Datsyuk will be lower than Zetterberg. And I doubt (unfortunately) that Zetterberg will play a whole season. Hopefully close.

Guest Dump-N-Thump

Ovechkin

Malkin

Lecavalier

Datsyuk

Heatley

Kane

Drury

Thornton

Iginla

Zette

Why no Crosby? i think he is going to have such an injured riddled season its patheteic.. Maybe thats my hate for him that matches my hate for Forsberg. But thats the way it is, Crosby is an asshat, Who will never get any respect from me no matter what.

1. Datsyuk

2. Zetterberg

3. Hossa

4. Lidstrom

5. Franzen

6. Rafalski

7. Filppula

8. Kronwall

9. Hudler

10. Ovechkin

I agree with everything exept #10, you forgot Homer. :lol:

Ovechkin

Malkin

Lecavalier

Datsyuk

Heatley

Kane

Drury

Thornton

Iginla

Zette

Why no Crosby? i think he is going to have such an injured riddled season its patheteic.. Maybe thats my hate for him that matches my hate for Forsberg. But thats the way it is, Crosby is an asshat, Who will never get any respect from me no matter what.

Crosby is an asshat because he got injured?

Did i say that? no.

No, but you implied that Crosby will get injured so much it's pathetic. Crosby may be a whiner, asshat, whatever... But his injury would not be a hangnail-esque injury that you'd see from Forsberg... It would be an injury as a result from playing so hard and pushing the bar night in and night out. I don't think it's fair to criticize Crosby for any injuries, really.

No, but you implied that Crosby will get injured so much it's pathetic. Crosby may be a whiner, asshat, whatever... But his injury would not be a hangnail-esque injury that you'd see from Forsberg... It would be an injury as a result from playing so hard and pushing the bar night in and night out. I don't think it's fair to criticize Crosby for any injuries, really.

I think he's saying that he thinks Crosby's an asshat, therefore he hopes he's injured all season, I don't think he's really predicting injury.

It's strange, before the Finals this year, I had no particular problem with Crosby. I still certainly respect his talent at the game of hockey (how could you not?), but as far as Crosby the person..... well, I don't know. Hopefully he matures somewhat over the next few years, he's still just a kid after all.