• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
scsgoal31

Ryan Miller extended

Rate this topic

I find it hard to believe anyone ever thought this would turn out any different. Miller himself has expressed puzzlement as to why people assumed he wanted to be anywhere except Buffalo. Maybe because he went to Michigan State?

:dontgetit:

I find it hard to believe anyone ever thought this would turn out any different. Miller himself has expressed puzzlement as to why people assumed he wanted to be anywhere except Buffalo. Maybe because he went to Michigan State?

:dontgetit:

That and he's actually from East Lansing. People assume that means he will come to the Wings and take a hometown discount too. Just like Brian Rolston was going to.

I'm surprised. They talk here like Miller and Pominville were going to pull a Drury or Campbell and force them to trade them.

They cut out Cowherd/Rome crossover times to update us here. Awesome when local hockey signings take priority over ESPN radio. Only in Buffalo!

I'm surprised. They talk here like Miller and Pominville were going to pull a Drury or Campbell and force them to trade them.

They cut out Cowherd/Rome crossover times to update us here. Awesome when local hockey signings take priority over ESPN radio. Only in Buffalo!

Buffalo News

Miller reportedly has dismissed any notion of leaving the Sabres. As for Pominville, I've said from day one he will be a star NHLer. Whether it's in Buffalo or elsewhere.

Has anyone seen the terms/$$ on this contract?

That's what I heard, too! ;)

Did you hear it from your friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who works at 31 Flavors?

thank god i was getting really annoyed at people saying he was going to come to detroit. he wouldn't even like it here, he needs to see rubber more than 10 times a night to be satisfied. so no he won't be a wing next summer when he was going to be a ufa, just like rolston didn't come this summer, or any of your other fantasy players... except maybe hossa resigning :deal:

Did you hear it from your friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who works at 31 Flavors?

Why not? She saw Ferris Beuler pass out.

Guest Shoreline
Good. Now everyone can stop pretending we're going to sign him.

Good thing I don't pay attention.

Good. Now everyone can stop pretending we're going to sign him.

QFT.

Absolutely....because he should feel so honored and privileged to play for the Winged Wheel.

He'd have to take a paycut though. Otherwlse he's just another greedy goalie.