• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zettsyukwall415

Henrik and Emma are engaged!

Rate this topic

...And the hearts of millions of girls around the world simultaniously break.

Good for them. May they have many happy years.

haha, c'mon he isn't david beckham. reading the comments on the article are funny, some of the people don't even know who Zetterberg is.

haha, c'mon he isn't david beckham. reading the comments on the article are funny, some of the people don't even know who Zetterberg is.

You're right. He's way better looking than Becks. I'm happy for Z. As long as Emma keeps him grounded and playing like he's been playing I'm happy. On to bigger and better Swedes? *eyes Jonathan Ericsson*

You're right. He's way better looking than Becks. I'm happy for Z. As long as Emma keeps him grounded and playing like he's been playing I'm happy. On to bigger and better Swedes? *eyes Jonathan Ericsson*

Oh, no you don't! I saw him first! :boxing: Just kidding.

Seriously, this is good for the team. Hank says Emma is a good cook and keeps him well-fed. For a guy who tends to get a bit skinny as the season rolls on, and is in a profession where calories are burned at a high rate, this is a good thing.

Way to go, Hank. Lock her up for the long-term contract.

Guest Crymson
So what'd he do? Put a ring at the bottom of the Stanley Cup and have her take a drink out of it?

That sounds dangerous. She'd need to drink a lot of beer to get to it; by the time she reached the ring, she'd be so drunk that she'd probably swallow it.

hmmm sounds like my friday nights...

I almost fell over laughing so hard, people came running to my cube to see what I was laughing at, I sit by a window so when I said nothing everyone was peering out the window looking for a fat woman with ripped pants or something!!!