• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

pavyaz19

Wings RBK Jersey from China

Rate this topic

i ordered from "Jack" and sent payment on Jan. 1. Does he normally get back to you after recieving payment? I haven't heard anything beyond him telling me which paypal account to send the money to.

the first time I ordered from him I didn't hear anything at all but got my package a week after sending payment. The second time he sent me a tracking number so I guess it really depends but I wouldn't be too worried. you could always email him and ask, he tends to email very quickly

I don't really have much experience from that website but I've read positive reviews a couple pages back. I can tell you that jerseys-nhl.com has a decent product for relatively cheap and shipping has never taken over a week. Personally I've gotten 8 jerseys from there and have 3 more on order all of which are very good quality (better than lightinthebox.com). if you go back one or two pages someone ordered 10 jerseys from a seller at dhgate and had a great experience, you may want to find out what the seller's name is and try to get stuff from him.

Thanks, I really appreciate your response. dhgate had the cheapest Winter Classic jersey so that's why I'm going with them, I am on a really tight budget, but I just cant pass this opportunity up.

Here's a couple of the jerseys I received. if you want to see any pictures zoomed in I'd be happy to take some, these are just the ones I had already. I also have Lidstrom and Zetterberg winter classic jerseys from "Jack" and an Ovechkin from Light in the Box although I'm considering getting another Ovechkin from "Jack" He is also supposed to let me know when he receives a Kane Blackhawks Winter Classic and a Hemsky Oilers so I can purchase those.

What can you tell about how/where you purchased the Kovalchuk jersey? How was the quality, the price (with shipping)? Any help would be great! He's one of my favorite non-Wings.

What can you tell about how/where you purchased the Kovalchuk jersey? How was the quality, the price (with shipping)? Any help would be great! He's one of my favorite non-Wings.

I got the jersey from "Jack" at jerseys-nhl.com where I got all my other jerseys. It cost me $45 (shipping included) but I also ordered 5 other jerseys. I think if you just get one or two it's $60 a jersey. Only took a week to get after ordering. As of now they only have 1 medium left though. The only thing I noticed was the blue under the arm is a little brighter than the blue in the "real" jerseys but personally I like it a lot better. Other than that the quality was great minus a few loose threads that can be fixed very easily. There is no "A" on the front of the jersey either (in my pics you'll see one because my mom put one on) If you want to see more pics I can post some when I get home

So today my Zetterberg jersey arrived from Light in the Box. From the initial order it took a little over a week. Upon first glance, it looks really great, but the longer you stare at it the more little things you find wrong with it. It has the Stanley Cup patch, which kind of sets it off nice until you put the real patch next to it. The material for the jersey itself is quite nice and the Wings logo looks pretty good. The one downfall is the Zetterberg lettering on the back looks a bit wonky and the font is smaller. Cant complain too much, I mean for a jersey that was like $22 or whatever it was plus shipping. Going forward I am avoiding LITB and ordering from that "Jack" guy. His jerseys look way better and much harder to tell they are fake. So anyways, that is my take, see the pics in the link below.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34060409@N04/

My WC Lidstrom from Jack shipped Monday. It was a little confusing because I started to get an email from a person named Wujie replying to my initial request to order a jersey and didn't seem to know I had ordered one and told me to contact Jack (which I had already done and paid) then the paypal account that I was instructed to send payment Jack said next time pay to this other account. So it seems like there are a few people that use/check the same email account and I was told something different by someone other than Jack.

I was so close to ordering a WC from Jack but after comparing i just couldnt bring myself to do it with all the differences to a real one. The red band is too low so the WC patch and the C/A are too far away from it. The name on the back is too small and once again too far away from the red. And while i was willing to accept the sleeve numbers and the lining around the D, the combination of all the elements put me off. Which really sucks because id be willing to pay for a customized authentic from sportsk, if the Aussie dollar wasn't rubbish at the moment. :crybaby:

I wish i could overlook the differences but my jersey purchasing has followed the following pattern:

1 - Red blank from the markets in Melbourne (fake CCM)

2 - White Starter blank from ebay

3 - white Dats with lettering similar to Jack's website (arched regular shaped letters)

4 - red Rbk Premier Zetterberg from ebay - letters in right font but slightly smaller and on a patch

6 - white Rbk Premier Dats from sportsk

#6 is the one i always reach for out of the closet.

Has anyone ordered a red Cheli from lightinthebox? If they can get the lettering close to right like the first run of Zetterbergs i might give that a shake. Once again, poor AU$ playing a factor.

I have a serious question:

If you are going to be super anal about what the Jersey looks like, stitching, name size, patch location, smell or whatever else, why bother buying a discounted cheap replica? If it means so much to you, logic would dictate you spend the coin for the real deal.

Otherwise buying a cheap knock off and expecting it to be the real thing is a little weird. Would you buy a Rolex off of the street in Mexico for your wife/gf/husband/bf and get pissed when you could hear it tick?

The point of posting this link (IMO) was to show people how to get cheap jerseys, not how to get completely accurate game worn authentics for 22.18!

If you are going to be super anal about what the Jersey looks like, stitching, name size, patch location, smell or whatever else, why bother buying a discounted cheap replica? If it means so much to you, logic would dictate you spend the coin for the real deal.

Otherwise buying a cheap knock off and expecting it to be the real thing is a little weird. Would you buy a Rolex off of the street in Mexico for your wife/gf/husband/bf and get pissed when you could hear it tick?

The point of posting this link (IMO) was to show people how to get cheap jerseys, not how to get completely accurate game worn authentics for 22.18!

Well said. It is one thing to seek one that is as close as you can get to the real deal but to complain about every imperfection is another. I know my WC won't look exactly like the real deal but oh well, I don't really care. It cost me about 1/4 what a real one would cost. Plus, I came to the realization last night while watching the game, it doesn't really matter how close you get, it all really is the same. While watching last night I was concentrating on jerseys in the stands and really, I think I seen about 6 that looked authentic, other than that it was a hodge podge of knock-offs. I just beleive in showing support for your team (and no that doesnt mean you have to spend $400 from NHL.com to be a REAL fan)

Exactly, I am a stickler for detail and can nitpick my China WC jersey to death, but for $55 shipped to my door, material equal to a proweight jersey and some detail better than a real jersey, you really can't complain.

Guaranteed 9 out of 10 would never notice the difference.

I saw a premier blank WC jersey at the store on sale for $120 and couldn't bring myself to buy it. It was see through and the "D" was a iron on.

Exactly, I am a stickler for detail and can nitpick my China WC jersey to death, but for $55 shipped to my door, material equal to a proweight jersey and some detail better than a real jersey, you really can't complain.

Guaranteed 9 out of 10 would never notice the difference.

I saw a premier blank WC jersey at the store on sale for $120 and couldn't bring myself to buy it. It was see through and the "D" was a iron on.

I couldn't ever go for something like that. For me, gotta be the real thing.

It's a bit of a stretch mentioning Rolex. That's a $5K watch for maybe $10, about the equivalent of getting your jersey for a buck. ;)

Closer would be like buying a kit-car version of a Shelby Cobra and complaining that it wasn't baptized with Shelby chili back in 1966. :)

DHgate.com is pretty good. Almost like China's eBay as someone said earlier. I just bought a road Ovechkin jersey and the seller has been extremely communicative, even changing the size of the jersey for me after I placed my order. The order ended up being $60, the picture of the jersey looks identical to an actual reebok edge jersey, and it's going to be here in a week or less.

I recommend contacting the seller before you decide to buy something though. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

Edited by Louisville

I don't disagree with what you're saying. I'm NOT buying a cheap knock off for the reason that it's not accurate. Accuracy does mean a lot to me so if i could I would spend the coin for the real deal. Unfortunately i can't, so what is wrong with looking around for accurate knock offs? All I was saying is that Jack's WC jersey has too many things that are inaccurate for me to purchase one.

The original lightinthebox jerseys were much closer to the real deal than Jack's WC jersey which was why i expressed my woe as to how i wish they were an accurate knock off at that price. However, they're not so i'll move on :P

walked into JCPenny today and noticed some wings jerseys on sale for $135. When I looked closer the back name had a name plate very poorly sewen and numbers looked plastic. I also went into Dunhams looked like they had the same jerseys for $150. Just couldnt beleive it. The $50 Chelios jersey from LITB looked 100% better than these POS.

I got my winter classic jersey that I order from DHGATE.com today. I am really impressed with it, it may not be perfect , but I love it.

Jersey0007.jpg

Jersey0005.jpg

hey how much was that jersey because i want to get one really bad