• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

BlueMonk

The hockey fight fan thread

Rate this topic

Let me be another person who says Steve Ott is the biggest P_ssy I have ever seen. I seen him at a bar in dallas the other night he got into an altercation with a guy and the guy was trying to walk away from the situation. As the guy turned, Ott smacked him in the head then bouncers quickly grabbed a hold of the scrum. A few minutes later I saw Ott explaining to the bouncers that the guy indeed smacked him and all he did was react. I told the bouncers that he's full of s*** and a s*** hockey player who does these same cheap antics on the ice. The outcome was kind of funny. Ott and his tasty piece of ass he was with were asked to leave. As he walked by me I told him he's got it coming this year in the form of Aaron Downey and he told me to F___ off.

Guest Four
Let me be another person who says Steve Ott is the biggest P_ssy I have ever seen. I seen him at a bar in dallas the other night he got into an altercation with a guy and the guy was trying to walk away from the situation. As the guy turned, Ott smacked him in the head then bouncers quickly grabbed a hold of the scrum. A few minutes later I saw Ott explaining to the bouncers that the guy indeed smacked him and all he did was react. I told the bouncers that he's full of s*** and a s*** hockey player who does these same cheap antics on the ice. The outcome was kind of funny. Ott and his tasty piece of ass he was with were asked to leave. As he walked by me I told him he's got it coming this year in the form of Aaron Downey and he told me to F___ off.

He could probably rip you in half though, let's be serious.

What a f***. I cant believe he'd act like that out in public, I hope Downey mopes the floor with his candy ass at some point this year.

He could probably rip you in half though, let's be serious.

Probably on the ice but not anywhere else. Not to toot my own horn, but I've done Gracie Barra since I was 7 and have had 3 cage fights which all landed in the W column for me. I would never fight in a bar or street however, but if I had to defend myself I'm pretty sure it would be bad news for my oppisition.

Guest GordieSid&Ted
I love Iggy to death, but he has to take the bucket off if he's gonna fight.

In all fairness to Iggy, he does take his helmet off almost every time. He did so the other night against Willie Mitchell and then dropped Mitchell with a straight left.

Why he didn't do it here I don't know. Sometimes a guy with a visor will take his off and the guy without a visor will leave his helmet on. Nobody ever complains about that.

You can hear the announcer say McCormick knocked Iggy down while off camera. Who knows how or why. Did he sucker punch him or something? You can't see it in the vid.

I agree he had a chance to take off his visor and since McCormick didn't have his helmet on he had even more reason to do so.

But in all fairness Jerome is a pretty honorable guy and does take it off quite a bit.

Probably on the ice but not anywhere else. Not to toot my own horn, but I've done Gracie Barra since I was 7 and have had 3 cage fights which all landed in the W column for me. I would never fight in a bar or street however, but if I had to defend myself I'm pretty sure it would be bad news for my oppisition.

:thumbup:

I hope the Wings sign you as a replacement for Kopecky, Hudler or Sammy.

:thumbup:

I hope the Wings sign you as a replacement for Kopecky, Hudler or Sammy.

I would get handled on the ice! I'd bet Hudler would even have his way with me. I just started playing hockey 3 years ago and got into a bout with a guy who could actually skate pretty good and he whipped me. I'm not embarrased to admit it cause it was the funnest beating I've ever recieved.

The Oilers dressed Steve MacIntyre, a 6'6", 265lb enforcer who played in the AHL for Providence and has a reputation as an absolute beast. No scraps against the Ducks tonight, kind of disappointed. I thought for sure one of the Ducks would oblige.

Nice scrap between the Bruins Shawn Thornton, & Canadiens Georges Laraque :thumbup:

Thornton dropped the ball in this fight. He had Laraque down early in the fight in a position where he could have punched that dumb wrestler into the next world.

Instead, he did the gentlemanly thing by letting Laraque get up so that he could wrestle Thornton into the bench.

The Oilers dressed Steve MacIntyre, a 6'6", 265lb enforcer who played in the AHL for Providence and has a reputation as an absolute beast.

He certainly cleaned Vandermeer's clock in preseason, big size difference, but Vandermeer is no slouch.

3 fights in the Sharks/Ducks game last night, including one with Joe Thornton. Parros looks worse with every fight. I love it though, the Ducks trying their same old rough people up tactics and teams are standing up to them and winning this year. Ivanans smacked Parros around the other night and now Jody Shelley. You're next May!

Edited by esteef

Guest E_S_A_D

Downey had a nice scrap with Jesse Boulerice down in G.R.

Hopefully he fights his way dominantly back to the Wings... Lose a few more games looking soft as they have then welcome Aaron!

Fedoruk just hugged the s*** outta Laraque... this game is going to explode, I actually forgot the Wings were playing I've been watching the Habs game for so long... lol

Yeah, you can't blame Laraque for the hugging in that one. Fedoruk was trying to keep the metal plate holding his face up in place.

Fedoruk just hugged the s*** outta Laraque... this game is going to explode, I actually forgot the Wings were playing I've been watching the Habs game for so long... lol

God knows Laraque would never hug a guy during a fight.

How about McCarty back in the lineup for Wed for a bout with DJ King?

Better have the EMT's on staff for that fight.

I think Lilja is better apt to handle fighters like King.

2 pretty big beatdowns tonight. First in the Vancouver/Columbus game, Nikita Filatov gets KTFO by Bieksa, and Alex Picard stands up and picks up for him, get's his ass handed to him.

Then in the Calgary/Washington game, Tyler Sloan playing in his first game of the year, nails Dustin Boyd, Rene Bourque of all people drops the flippers and beats him down.

Pretty good night.

Only 3 teams in the NHL have not recorded a fight ......Ottawa, St. Louis and our beloved Red Wings. Vancouver already has 9 fights and there are 122 fights already recorded...... I guess some of us should move to Vancouver......LOL

BUT we play St. Louis next so maybe there is a scheduled fight.....LOL.

What I see happening if the Wings decide not to have an enforcer is that if one of our forwards gets injured by a big hit and is out of the lineup for a significant amount of time then everyone will be pointing their fingers at Holland and then it will become an issue....... too late.