• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Yzerfan75

10/13 GDT: Red Wings 3, Hurricanes 1

Rate this topic

Man, with Hossa's speed, he should have been able to do something on that Datsyuk feed. Just doesn't seem like he cares.

I know int he playoffs he would bust tail to the net, I wish he would do that, though, in the regular season as well.

Man, with Hossa's speed, he should have been able to do something on that Datsyuk feed. Just doesn't seem like he cares.

While I agree, because being able to watch Hossa on a daily basis you really get to see how freaking fast he is, they were killing a penalty so the last thing that needs to happen is taking himself out of the PK by trying to do something fancy and just not getting the puck deep in the zone.

I think Hossa's just picking his moments.

He was on the PK. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and saying he was playing team hockey and just trying to waste more time. That's what it looked like to me at least.

Guest Shoreline
im watching the cane's stream... they won't quit talking about how cool the third jerseys look. It's got to be hard to lie that much.

Those are some decent looking 3rds.

Its the beginning of the season. Lots of stuff to talk about. But FSN Detroit keeps blowing Hossa over this trade. For example, their asking other teammates, where were you when you heard Hossa was a Wing? lol s*** lets move on. I am happy we got him too. :thumbup:

Only reason Lidstrom scored was because Lilja was standing up on the bench yelling "SHOOT!"

I think we all know who the REAL coach on the bench is.

Babcock stands there and chews gum. But Lilja is the real brains of this operation.

Hey, what's with all this Lilja love?

I can't let you go on like this.

Not only is he playing a great game....He is Lilja...

When playing well he must be showered with love to make up for the flames fired on him after bad games...

Too bad Lilja is flame retardent and they don't bother him.

I think we all know who the REAL coach on the bench is.

Babcock stands there and chews gum. But Lilja is the real brains of this operation.

I cant believe it took us all this long to figure out. Lilja is the man behind the operation. The only reason he's so slow, and so dumb, is because he's actually too smart and too fast to play hockey. So he dumbs it down during the games, and just uses his brains while on the bench. It's very simple science, as he'd say.

I cant believe it took us all this long to figure out. Lilja is the man behind the operation. The only reason he's so slow, and so dumb, is because he's actually too smart and too fast to play hockey. So he dumbs it down during the games, and just uses his brains while on the bench. It's very simple science, as he'd say.

I said all this stuff first. You guys are just being copycats.