• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Yup. Mine are still in the package as the prof's may strike...

The person below me adores the drink Squirt.

Not a big pop drinker but Squirt is the only soft drink I'll buy. I can and have gone for years without drinking any soda.

The person below me thinks "pop" is a sound.

Edited by MidMichSteve

ROTFL!!! Thanks a lot, Jack... LOL~~~ I am all alone in my office, and got to turn the speakers up for that one. Hilarious!

The person below me is also the only one who showed up for work today, since it's the day before the day before a long weekend. <_<

* I am such a moron for showing up, huh? That damned work ethic of mine will be the end of me yet. :rolleyes:

The person below me frequently steps in gum.

rarely, I am pretty vigilant. I do, however, put people who throw their gum on the ground in the same category with those who throw cigarette butts on the ground or out of their car window = disgusting. Both acts are equally nasty. Shame on those who do that, in either case. We don't want to walk through your refuse and nastiness.

The person below me has plans for dinner.

My plans were opening the cabinets and refrigerator repeatedly hoping that something would magically appear. :lol: We ended up with hot dogs and rice.

The person below me is in a blah mood. Although Jack, that video had me laughing so hard I had to be quiet for fear of waking the kids.

The person below me is in a blah mood. Although Jack, that video had me laughing so hard I had to be quiet for fear of waking the kids.

I am actually pretty happy right now, but I have had three glasses of wine for dinner... after an hour and a half workout. No dinner. No wonder I am happy. That, and I am not going to work tomorrow. Woohooooo!!

The person below me is too drunk to drive right now. I was next door at my neighbors, so no, I am not driving. Just can't type very good.... :P

I just got home from work and have sipped a couple sips out of a wine cooler. .thgiarts epyt ot deremmah oot m'I

The person below me knows someone who has had a sex change.

My best friend when I was growing up did. She stood up for my wife when we got married.

The person below me had a childhood friend that they don't like to talk about.

Work is so special.

The person below me has all of their real teeth.

:hockeysmile:

Yes, I do. All of them, including all four wisdom teeth. I also only have four fillings and I am old. heh~

The person below me has never broken a bone in their life where they needed a cast, etc.

Ah, unfortunately not so. I broke two bones in my ankle when I was 18. Spent 8 miserable weeks in a cast.

The person below me wishes they were going to training camp next weekend with me.